• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I apply for airtel axis CC on the card to card basis?

bbiswas

TF Select
Should I apply for airtel axis CC on the card to card basis, I have 1.10 lacs limit SBI Card 1 year old and My cibil- 774

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230118-102445.png
    Screenshot_20230118-102445.png
    234.1 KB · Views: 81
Personally I feel do you don't require higher credit limit for your Airtel Axis card if you are only planning to use it for the accelerated cashback category especially since you are having another credit card.
Credit limit of 20k to 30k would be more than enough and I feel bank would anyways give a 20k minimum limit to everyone.

Should I apply for airtel axis CC on the card to card basis, I have 1.10 lacs limit SBI Card 1 year old and My cibil- 774
Not sure on offline process whether it is there for this partner card of Airtel

But Just close your eyes and take Airtel AXIS cc, if you are heavy Airtel user like Postpaid, Dish and Broadband.

25% or Rs.300 every month discount in Airtel alone + besides you have in other ones as per your usage pattern like Swiggy, Zomato, Bigbasket etc

Personally I feel do you don't require higher credit limit for your Airtel Axis card if you are only planning to use it for the accelerated cashback category especially since you are having another credit card.
Credit limit of 20k to 30k would be more than enough and I feel bank would anyways give a 20k minimum limit to everyone.
limit does not matter for me i just want different catagory card.

I think, As per screenshot he got invitation.
That's not the case for everyone, I am getting these options for months but as soon as I click on Apply now, Great people oof Airtel give the following message
"Thanks for your interest
We currently don't have any credit card offers for you. We will notify you once we have curated offers for you."

If you don't have any offer for me, why in god's name whenever I open your app you show me this option of limited offer First year free.

That's not the case for everyone, I am getting these options for months but as soon as I click on Apply now, Great people oof Airtel give the following message
We currently don't have any credit card offers for you. We will notify you once we have curated offers for you."

If you don't have any offer for me, why in god's name whenever I open your app you show me this option of limited offer First year free.
Same for me also 😂

In my case , when i click apply now button then application form open...

Back