• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I close Amazon Pay Later?

I wanted to get my first unsecured card as LTF. I can apply for Amazon pay in 90 days. Should I wait and apply for it or should I just I get this now. Also I have 2 enquiries recently. And my credit is only 2 months old. I don't know if I will get approved for axis card. Really Confused.
Are cards reflecting in cibil?

764 checked 4 days ago on Gpay.
I have Kotak FD card and Amazon bnpl.
Credit is only 2 months old
Then it depends on luck..
Apply thru Gpay amd or no income Docs asked fine otherwise you lose one cibil hit that's it.

I wanted to get my first unsecured card as LTF. I can apply for Amazon pay in 90 days. Should I wait and apply for it or should I just I get this now. Also I have 2 enquiries recently. And my credit is only 2 months old. I don't know if I will get approved for axis card. Really Confused.
What about this?

Reactions: SSV
Then it depends on luck..
Apply thru Gpay amd or no income Docs asked fine otherwise you lose one cibil hit that's it.
Is it not worth waiting for Amazon ltf card? Because i heard first card should be always LTF. As closing it will affect credit history

Is it not worth waiting for Amazon ltf card? Because i heard first card should be always LTF. As closing it will affect credit history
It depends upon when you get the 2nd card, if it is before 12 months of 1st card, no big deal

Amazon pay icici is generally issued with atleast 1yr cibil history

You need any axis card or specifically ace?
Any unsecured card to be more precise without income proof. I heard a lot of people got this card without income proof. So that's why I was thinking about it. Also utility bill cashback covers for fees too.

Any unsecured card to be more precise without income proof. I heard a lot of people got this card without income proof. So that's why I was thinking about it. Also utility bill cashback covers for fees too.
I cannot say anything about ace

But if you regularly shop on Flipkart, you can apply Flipkart CC. It has relatively higher rate of approval without docs

Once the card is approved, do not activate it. Call customer care and ask for Neo Rupay LTF upgrade. Once Neo is issued, activated and delivered, close Flipkart without activating it🤷🤷( You can activate if you want FK cc and can cover the fees with cashback)

But if you regularly shop on Flipkart, you can apply Flipkart CC. It has relatively higher rate of approval without docs

Once the card is approved, do not activate it. Call customer care and ask for Neo Rupay LTF upgrade. Once Neo is issued, activated and delivered, close Flipkart without activating it🤷🤷( You can activate if you want FK cc and can cover the fees with cashback)
Yeah, i exclusive shop on Flipkart a lot. But I only have pre qualified Offer

This is correct…
FK card is generally approved within a day or two , mostly with out any income docs…
I got my first 🪓 Card like this only ..
Try for this unless you have pressing reason for ACE..
Apply from FK app …
Makes sense. Thank You

Back