• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I close Amazon Pay Later?

Semi urban

I am checking it everyday, they resumed account opening today.

21 soon to be 22
You can open HDFC Digisave account. It will have 2.5K MAB. FYF DC. 400/month ki dihaadi extra. 6 months mein card offer

When you enter your pan and mobile it will it will ask to visit ICICI Branch

One option, try to apply for APay CC, they are offering zero balance card along with it. But they are rigid in providing pre approved cc

You can open HDFC Digisave account. It will have 2.5K MAB. FYF DC. 400/month ki dihaadi extra. 6 months mein card offer

When you enter your pan and mobile it will it will ask to visit ICICI Branch

One option, try to apply for APay CC, they are offering zero balance card along with it. But they are rigid in providing pre approved cc
i am stupid and tried to apply for apay cc without credit history. Now gotta wait unitl i can apply again.

400 per month? isn't it per year?

how much do i have to maintain after a year?
I think you didn't get my point

HDFC Digisave account has 2.5k mab for semi urban areas.

You will get millenia DC along with it. You will be earning 400/month from it means 4800 in a year, plus other different vouchers. And they will Offer card too, so more cashback😈

After a year you will be having atleast 6000 from cashback and then open Axis account using this cashback earned, for your next card.🗿

i know i am asking too many quesiton and i am embarassed at this point ;-; but how much should i be spending per month to get 400 cashback.
No need to get emberassed mate

Check millenia DC product page once. If you do not understand anything, let me know. Will solve it

i just want to know how much on average should i be spending per month to get 400 cashback? also can i redeem them as just cash or i can only use points to buy vouchers?

Back