• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Should I close axis ace and axis flipkart in lieu of HDFC infinia?

bhaveshbhai

TF Select
Recently I am offered fyf inifinia and now plan to use it heavily to target second year fee waiver. Also, seems like the rewards are better than axis flipkart and ace cards through gyftr vouchers. Should I now close the paid cards axis flipkart and ace which I used heavily till now (pretty sure that next year, whenever applicable, the fees would be reversed, but it seems no point in tracking years here because whenever it comes, axis will put the renewal charges)

Is there any point on benefit to retain these cards? I already have 2 ltf cards from axis myzone and rewards, for online deals.

I also have one more paid card sbi simply click but I don't plan to close that for online e-commerce deals. I have tried for sbi cashback card for more than a year now but every time got rejected citing more debt reason which is nonsense.

Last edited:
If they're not too old on your cibil, close them
You'll still retain your limit in axis through myzone and you can always take other cards with axis easily online, not that any are worth taking

Btw how did you manage Infinia FYF, share some details

Last edited:
Recently I am offered fyf inifinia and now plan to use it heavily to target second year fee waiver. Also, seems like the rewards are better than axis flipkart and ace cards through gyftr vouchers. Should I now close the paid cards axis flipkart and ace which I used heavily till now (pretty sure that next year, whenever applicable, the fees would be reversed, but it seems no point in tracking years here because whenever it comes, axis will put the renewal charges)

Is there any point on benefit to retain these cards?
Well, a couple of benefits that I can see is that, you can only buy vouchers upto 10k per month, for Amazon shopping and amazon pay. So total 20k limit. For FK, it's 10k per month.

If you have big ticket purchases, you'll not be able to utilize Infinia fully, unless you purchase them in the previous month and keep it in stock.

Further, you might still need axis cards for instant discounts. Sometimes you can stack up 10%+5% using grabdeals. At least, try to retain them till the time of renewal.

Well, a couple of benefits that I can see is that, you can only buy vouchers upto 10k per month, for Amazon shopping and amazon pay. So total 20k limit. For FK, it's 10k per month.

If you have big ticket purchases, you'll not be able to utilize Infinia fully, unless you purchase them in the previous month and keep it in stock.

Further, you might still need axis cards for instant discounts. Sometimes you can stack up 10%+5% using grabdeals. At least, try to retain them till the time of renewal.
Through add on cards, I can purchase 40k apay vouchers per month right?

Is there any point on benefit to retain these cards? I already have 2 ltf cards from axis myzone and rewards, for online deals.

I also have one more paid card sbi simply click but I don't plan to close that for online e-commerce deals. I have tried for sbi cashback card for more than a year now but every time got rejected citing more debt reason which is nonsense.
Keep 1 LTF Axis card and close others. I closed Axis Ace and Flipkart when I recieved DCB.

I have Axis Airtel for Axis discounts and Airtel bill payment.

If you are getting Infinia FYF, then you can surrender Axis Flipkart and Axis Ace, as such both axis card were highly devalued in last 1 to 2 years.

They don't give any added advantage compare to Infinia.

For Offline Trnasactions Ace gives Cash Back of 1.5% any idea of Infinia Cash Back for offline transaction

Back