• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I close My HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Card?

I have spent around 1 Lakh in the last 10 months from the card and earned around 4300 Neucoins. The experience of Tata Neu App is shitty it lags always I only use this for groceries via Bigbasket

My main reason for taking this card is 5% cashback on insurance but they have a very shitty system this 5% is valid on insurance of less than 25k only if your insurance amount is more than that then congratulations no cashback for you so I didn't get any cashback on insurance

I have a salary account with HDFC and HDFC Millennia as primary card with spending of 3-4 lakh in last 12 months

I have tried mailed multiple times to HDFC to make it LTF but they are not listening.

Should I close the card and take HDFC Swiggy Card instead? Or any other way to make it LTF? Or should I pay the fees and try next year?

Tata neu infinity gives you 5% neucoins on bigbasket on tata neu. Rest 5% neucoins is from Tata Neu app.

So, if you have any other card which gives 5% like sbi cashback or airtel axis / hsbc live (gives 10%. CB on bigbasket) or any other card like sbi, axis etc which gives 10% once per month, you may be ok to close thia card.

Hsbc live plus could be suited for you. It will give 15% return (including 5% neucoin).

Swiggy hdfc may not give cb on bigbasket. Please check.

Try to make it LTF. Get Swiggy if you use Swiggy and do online shopping.
Tata Neu is still a pretty good card. I see it giving 20% off on Tata cliq and Big basket, as well some other brands. So, keep it and keep trying to make it LTF. That's the reason to only get card when it is LTF otherwise it is very hard to make CC LTF once issued paid.

You can apply for the Swiggy card, there’s no need to close this one yet. Keep trying until your next renewal date. If they don't convert it by then, close it before the renewal.
1 month left for renewal they are not making it LTF. Also when I apply for a Swiggy Card It gives me an error the RM is saying you can't use multiple cards from HDFC

Tata neu infinity gives you 5% neucoins on bigbasket on tata neu. Rest 5% neucoins is from Tata Neu app.

So, if you have any other card which gives 5% like sbi cashback or airtel axis / hsbc live (gives 10%. CB on bigbasket) or any other card like sbi, axis etc which gives 10% once per month, you may be ok to close thia card.

Hsbc live plus could be suited for you. It will give 15% return (including 5% neucoin).

Swiggy hdfc may not give cb on bigbasket. Please check.
Will checkout HSBC Live

Back