• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I close my LTF Coral Rupay Card?

gischethans

TF Buzz
I currently have these Rupay credit cards
  • ICICI Coral Rupay - LTF
  • Axis Neo Rupay - LTF
  • HDFC Tata Neu Infinity - FYF, took the plunge just a week back as it felt awful to earn just 20p, 25p in terms of points from Axis and Coral.
For Neu, my spending is only on Tanishq and at this point, I am not very confident about hitting the 3L milestone though 2L+ looks possible. With that spend, I am hoping for its LTF conversion.

Since I also have Amazon Pay, Sapphiro dual variant - Amex, MC from ICICI all as LTF, I wonder if I must close the Coral Rupay card. It earns pittance in terms of rewards and to take advantage of bank offers multiple times in rare situations during an offer season, I have two Sapphiro cards and even an ICICI debit card.

However, given its non-co-branded nature, I see value in retaining the Neo Rupay card as an additional Axis card.

I had almost used 25k and my statement due amount is same but reported amount is 13k. this is what you asking?
Yes, this is what I am asking..
Let’s focus on
1)total amount due as per statement date : 25k
2) reported amount is 13k
So this 13k amount is balance as on 10th ie your reporting date..
That means you paid full amount 25k by 4th ..
Meanwhile you started spend for the following month and your balance as on 10th was 13k..
Can you confirm this?
Thanks

Yes it is showing.
But strange it is not reporting neither month end nor statement date.
My statement date is 20th every month but it is being reported on 10th of every month.
strange, But I observed the same scenario on my Yes bank cc
stmt gen on 20th but reporting on 10th for core card and for rupay cc they r reporting it on month end

Reactions: SSV
Yes, this is what I am asking..
Let’s focus on
1)total amount due as per statement date : 25k
2) reported amount is 13k
So this 13k amount is balance as on 10th ie your reporting date..
That means you paid full amount 25k by 4th ..
Meanwhile you started spend for the following month and your balance as on 10th was 13k..
Can you confirm this?
Thanks
I have checked my statement I found the following details
1)Last reported amount in cibil is 21081rs on 10 Jun 2024, so july month not reported yet. don't have cibil subscription I checked it on onescore app.
2) And my june bill statement due amount is 13097.03. my spend from 1 june to june 30 was total 21244. so don't know what amount they are reporting on 10th. I tried to calculate and find how 21081 is reported as on 10th june in cibil but not able to find.

I have checked my statement I found the following details
1)Last reported amount in cibil is 21081rs on 10 Jun 2024, so july month not reported yet. don't have cibil subscription I checked it on onescore app.
2) And my june bill statement due amount is 13097.03. my spend from 1 june to june 30 was total 21244. so don't know what amount they are reporting on 10th. I tried to calculate and find how 21081 is reported as on 10th june in cibil but not able to find.

So what you are saying is
your statement generated as on May 20 generation date shows a due amount of 13,097.03 with a due date of 4th June …
Is this right until here?

So what you are saying is
your statement generated as on May 20 generation date shows a due amount of 13,097.03 with a due date of 4th June …
Is this right until here?
No, 13097.03 is June statement as on 20Jun, 2024 with a due date 05 July, 2024.

Attachments

• IMG-20240806-WA0001__01.webp
    IMG-20240806-WA0001__01.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
Statement as on 20th May is rs 9502.04, with a due date 04 jun,2024.
Okay now, due as on 20th May was: : 9502.04..

assuming you might have paid all this by 4th June..

but between 20th May and 10th June, you made purchases of about 13K .. that was what was reported to CIBIL ..
pls check transactions between may20th and June 10th..

thanks

Okay now, due as on 20th May was: : 9502.04..

assuming you might have paid all this by 4th June..

but between 20th May and 10th June, you made purchases of about 13K .. that was what was reported to CIBIL ..
pls check transactions between may20th and June 10th..

thanks
Yes I paid the bill on 1st June rs 9600.

And transactions from 20th may to 10th June is total rs13185.

Yes I paid the bill on 1st June rs 9600.

And transactions from 20th may to 10th June is total rs13185.
there you go, so you got your answer... right..
that was how it was reported.. outstanding balance as on reporting date ie. 10th of every month...

you can have any amount as on bill generation date.. it doesn't matter..
if you make your balance as on 10th of every month 0 , then your utilization will be zero as far as Indian Bank is concerned..

there you go, so you got your answer... right..
that was how it was reported.. outstanding balance as on reporting date ie. 10th of every month...

you can have any amount as on bill generation date.. it doesn't matter..
if you make your balance as on 10th of every month 0 , then your utilization will be zero as far as Indian Bank is concerned..
But I paid the due amount of rs 9600 on 1st June. So they should just reported only 13185rs on 10th because I paid the bill amount. But it was reported something 21080 which includes bill amount too.

But I paid the due amount of rs 9600 on 1st June. So they should just reported only 13185rs on 10th because I paid the bill amount. But it was reported something 21080 which includes bill amount too.
can you please share SS of your latest CIBIL report with respect to Indian Bank. thanks

It should show all details about Indian Bank account ..

can you please share SS of your latest CIBIL report with respect to Indian Bank. thanks

It should show all details about Indian Bank account ..
you can share details via DM, if you want to ..
good night

Back