• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I keep HDFC Platinum DC Or Go for Millenia DC

Sekar N

TF Buzz
Now anyway we cannot use Platinum DC for paying Credit Card Bill. Daily expenses will be covered by Credit Card. So, for buying Flipkart/Amazon shopping vouchers Millenia DC giving this 10% compared to Millenia CC or Platinum DC. Should I move from Platinum to Millenia DC? Any other better features are there in Platinum DC. Please suggest.

1725874823601.webp

Platinum card still gives CB on SBI unipay and Canara setu. I paid 75k HDFC CC bill yesterday from Setu and got the CB. get the Millenia card if you cannot max out cb on platinum card

Platinum card still gives CB on SBI unipay and Canara setu. I paid 75k HDFC CC bill yesterday from Setu and got the CB. get the Millenia card if you cannot max out cb on platinum card
Think every app is going to soon patch the pay via debit card feature :/

Also, doesn’t millennia DC come with charges tho? Correct me if I’m wrong.

Can I swap my easy shop with it?

Think every app is going to soon patch the pay via debit card feature :/

Also, doesn’t millennia DC come with charges tho? Correct me if I’m wrong.

Can I swap my easy shop with it?
It depends on your account variant. Both millennia and platinum are chargeable cards. Platinum has the highest annual fees among all the DC's of HDFC.

Thank you, I thought maybe they fixed it too. Will check and confirm.
Other than this, are there any other features on the Platinum card compared with Millenia?

Back