• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I open Indusind Pioneer private?

kodiswaran

TF Buzz
I have been using my IndusInd bank account solely for fixed deposit purposes, with 1 crore in FD. Until now, I had only been using a basic account and was not aware of premium banking services until I became a TF member.

I have asked my relationship manager if he can upgrade my account to Pioneer Private and get me the Heritage Metal card with a lifetime free membership. Initially, he was not aware of both services, so he enquired with the Pioneer team and informed me that:
- A minimum TRV of 2 crore is required to upgrade to a Pioneer private account instead he said we can go ahead with pioneer account.
- The Heritage credit card can be made lifetime free with a joining fee of 2 lakh plus GST (2 lakh vouchers will be given back). When I insisted on getting the credit card without a joining fee, the representative said that he would try to apply with zonal head approval but there was no guarantee on it.

I have below questions,
1. Should I push to get a pioneer private account with 1cr FD?
2. Does anyone have the IndusInd Heritage Metal Credit Card with an LTF offer with zero joining fee?

Last edited:
Just tell them you'll move your 1Cr. FD to another bank and see the magic..

I don't have experience neither will get any time soon to your level but I saw posts about it, so yes you can get LTF.

Last edited:
1cr FD is not a petty amount
It's big enough to get you what you want.
If they deny or show inability take out the FD and meet another branch BM and offer her 1cr FD for what you want.

1cr FD is not a petty amount
It's big enough to get you what you want.
If they deny or show inability take out the FD and meet another branch BM and offer her 1cr FD for what you want.
Taking out the FD would cause a loss as I have 6 more months to get the mature amount. I will move out slowly if I don't get premium access.

Back