• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I take pre approved Rubyx MasterCard Dual Card (LTF)?

I got coral rupay on basis of apay cc. My first cc with icici was apay and after 5 months coral rupay ltf was pre approved.
That's new for me. I waited for 6 months for LTF Coral Card but couldn't get it pre approved. Then I took Platinum CC and within 1 month I got Coral Rupay Pre-Approved.

That's new for me. I waited for 6 months for LTF Coral Card but couldn't get it pre approved. Then I took Platinum CC and within 1 month I got Coral Rupay Pre-Approved.
How do you got platinum credit card after Amazon pay, when I tried to get it on X , the customer care executive told me that he can give me any card without ltf but not platinum.

I am eligible for Alumni LTF Rubyx and want to get Amex MC dual since visa/mc is required for railway lounges.
But I am interested in Rupay variant too. Will I be able to get Coral Rupay after this? Or Rubyx Rupay?

I am eligible for Alumni LTF Rubyx and want to get Amex MC dual since visa/mc is required for railway lounges.
But I am interested in Rupay variant too. Will I be able to get Coral Rupay after this? Or Rubyx Rupay?
Yes, recently I upgraded to rubyx rupay from rubyx dual variant.
I requested for rubyx rupay version, they provided on basis of my coral rupay.
My Platinum, coral rupay and rubyx rupay tagged to one account
My rubyx dual variant tagged to another account.

I closed my rubyx dual variant and using only rubyx rupay

Yes, recently I upgraded to rubyx rupay from rubyx dual variant.
I requested for rubyx rupay version, they provided on basis of my coral rupay.
My Platinum, coral rupay and rubyx rupay tagged to one account
My rubyx dual variant tagged to another account.

I closed my rubyx dual variant and using only rubyx rupay
I want to keep Dual variant, and have no ICICI cards currently to upgrade them to Rupay

ICICI Amazon Pay does not count in ICICI Core credit card, They even have a separate customer care base for ICICI Amazon Card holders. Coral card will be offered LTF in RuPay varient only if u have some other ICICI credit card. In my case it is platinum LTF. Now they are offering RubyX Dual LTF but I am NOT accepting it.

ICICI Amazon Pay does not count in ICICI Core credit card, They even have a separate customer care base for ICICI Amazon Card holders. Coral card will be offered LTF in RuPay varient only if u have some other ICICI credit card. In my case it is platinum LTF. Now they are offering RubyX Dual LTF but I am NOT accepting it.
I got coral rupay ltf on basis of apay. Apay is my first cc from icici and after 5-6 months coral rupay was offered. I've seen a few other users also got coral rupay in a similar way. So it's a misconception that coral rupay ltf will be offered only if you have some other cc.

Noob question.
but where to check in icici imobile app for pre approved offer, if someone can post screenshot or steps to find it'll be very helpful.
Thanks.

Back