• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should i take upgrade from ltf millenia to fyf regalia gold?

Tarun239

TF Premier
Hello friends, I am getting upgrade option from LTF millenia card to FYF regalia gold, should I take it? Few things- both millenia and regalia gold are useless to me, my queries are - ultimately my goal is to get infinia, so is getting a regalia gold an important milestone towards getting infinia or this step can be skipped? If I don't take regalia gold FYF upgrade option, do they provide LTF upgrade option to regalia gold in future, if I skip current option? In the end ultimate goal is infinia/dcb, so considering this, what should I do, I am really confused. Thanks.

i got the same mail today. in your case i would suggest you take it since auto upgrade only bumps you up one level. if you want to go straight to infinia then you would need to talk to RM or cs

d same mail today. in your case i would suggest you take it since auto upgrade only bumps you up one level. if you want to go straight to infinia then you would need to talk to RM or cs
I am a prefered hdfc bank customer, I tried meeting both bm and rm, both are utterly useless, even I offered to park more funds( not ulip) even then no success in getting infinia/dcb.

Reactions: SSV
Hello friends, I am getting upgrade option from LTF millenia card to FYF regalia gold, should I take it? Few things- both millenia and regalia gold are useless to me, my queries are - ultimately my goal is to get infinia, so is getting a regalia gold an important milestone towards getting infinia or this step can be skipped? If I don't take regalia gold FYF upgrade option, do they provide LTF upgrade option to regalia gold in future, if I skip current option? In the end ultimate goal is infinia/dcb, so considering this, what should I do, I am really confused. Thanks.
If your goal is to get Infina:
1) Take the current Regalia Gild FYF offer. It will give you a better chance to get have a go at Infinia at a later stage , much much better than having Millennia.
2) No, you won't get LTF RG offer if you don't take this FYF offer.

Your aim should be to get infinia in about 2 years time.
Meanwhile take this FYF RG and and try to increase your CL so that you meet 1) card variant and CL eligibility ticked off when you are ready for unfinia upgrade.
Then you need to worry a out only spend criteria whe you are ready..

All the best

Note: You may mark this post as solution If you feel it answered your queries

If your goal is to get Infina:
1) Take the current Regalia Gild FYF offer. It will give you a better chance to get have a go at Infinia at a later stage , much much better than having Millennia.
2) No, you won't get LTF RG offer if you don't take this FYF offer.

Your aim should be to get infinia in about 2 years time.
Meanwhile take this FYF RG and and try to increase your CL so that you meet 1) card variant and CL eligibility ticked off when you are ready for unfinia upgrade.
Then you need to worry a out only spend criteria whe you are ready..

All the best

Note: You may mark this post as solution If you feel it answered your queries
Thanks, I was thinking on similar lines.

Reactions: SSV
I'm in same situation received email today they r offering fyf rg card
I've few ques...
1) is 50k spend criteria applicable for this card for accessing lounge ?
2) did anyone successfully conv their fyf rg card to ltf ?
3)taking rg card or waiting for dcb which is better IYO?

View attachment 65942

I think HDFC is being extra genrous this morning, a lot of people might have got paid upgrade option

Anyways I'm not gonna take it since it's FYF
lol😂, so true I also got a offer to upgrade from MB+ to Millenia CC LTF with limit 172k. Was 1st wondering if I should take this offer or push them form regalia gold LTF CC; though people said here, that I should take Millenia LTF and how lucky I am and that I might not get RG LTF for now [my post link: ] ... So i guess, I will accept ltf millenia for now

And here I am stuck with Millennia LTF from last 2 year without any limite increase or upgrade with 160k limit as well as having LTF Neu Infinity. Do Infinity is causing issue for limit increase or upgrade?

And here I am stuck with Millennia LTF from last 2 year without any limite increase or upgrade with 160k limit as well as having LTF Neu Infinity. Do Infinity is causing issue for limit increase or upgrade?
I don't think inf could be the reason for it
U have to get LE then its possible to get Upgrade try to email them ur concern
They may consider inc ur limit

Back