• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I upgrade to DCB Metal from Regalia Gold?

I have Axis Atlas, Regalia Gold(FYF), Diners Privlege(LTF), Tata Neu(FYF), ICICI Sapphiro(LTF)
My annual spends are 4-5 lakhs.
Should i take DCB metal upgrade(FYF) from Regalia Gold(FYF) under alumni offer?

I have Axis Atlas, Regalia Gold(FYF), Diners Privlege(LTF), Tata Neu(FYF), ICICI Sapphiro(LTF)
My annual spends are 4-5 lakhs.
Should i take DCB metal upgrade(FYF) from Regalia Gold(FYF) under alumni offer?
The DCB metal card might offer different perks compared to your Regalia Gold, so it's essential to evaluate if the upgraded benefits align with your needs and spending patterns. Since the DCB metal card is offered as a fee waiver for alumni, consider the potential savings from this upgrade. Ensure the benefits outweigh any additional costs if there's an annual fee after the initial fee waiver period. Your annual spend is around 4–5 lakhs, so analyse how the rewards and perks of the DCB metal card align with your spending categories. Look for rewards that match your expenditure to maximize benefits. DCB is best for availing offers at restaurants and unlimited lounge access at any lounger domestic and internationally. And this upgrade is strictly based on your choice and nature of use of Card I personally would take the upgrade.