• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Simply click card holder can't get cashback card?

Yoman

TF Buzz
Hi I have received a call from an executive for kyc but when I have told him that I have already a simply click card then She is saying that the existing simply click card holder can't get cashback card. Is this true? Is there anyone whose cashback card has generated inspite of existing simply click card holder?

I already have a SimplyClick Card and applied for the Cashback Card and It got approved.
Application Date: 05 Sep
How

What's the reason for decline I don't know.I already hold one sbi credit card. I feel like to close the present sbi card because I already hold one.

Sbi paytm credit card I hold at present

How

What's the reason for decline I don't know.I already hold one sbi credit card. I feel like to close the present sbi card because I already hold one.

Sbi paytm credit card I hold at present
It was a normal process. I applied via sprint. I mentioned my existing Simplyclick card number in the application.
Agent came to my office for kyc and after that I got two verification calls and it got approved.
Mine physical card delivered so late though.

It was a normal process. I applied via sprint. I mentioned my existing Simplyclick card number in the application.
Agent came to my office for kyc and after that I got two verification calls and it got approved.
Mine physical card delivered so late though.
Your Lucky....mine got rejected

I will wait fo months to upgrade if they get or go through offline.

Maybe they will get it soon.

I have to find myself another credit card as I have sbi Paytm credit card and sbi has lots of discounts

Back