• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SimplySAVE UPI SBI Card - FYF Offer

dravidsarang

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
SBI has started rolling out FYF offer again (check your email) for SimplySave UPI card. (received email for both mine and spouse email address).
With many posts in the past, I understand that this card could be easily requested to covert to LTF by talking to CC on a later date.

Should be good for people (like me) who only have Cashback card and are looking for a secondary card for online sale (where CB does not work).

1726654649242.webp

Hope this helps!!

I applied for SBI simplyclick yesterday using cashkaro link, got application number post vkyc as well, today received a call from some executive stating e-sign verification is required, she also asked family members names, office address, etc.
I'm not sure if call is genuine or it is a marketing trick to make a user not receive cashkaro benefits. Happened once with HSBC where executive made a new application thereby cashkaro offer was void.

SBI card e-sign application details are also incorrect, anyway to make the correct changes?

Should've applied SBI simplysave considering it FYF and no CIBIL hit. However, opted for SBI simplyclick for its milestone benefit, majority of my spends are online and I liked the green design over blue of simplysave :D

Last edited:
I applied for SBI simplyclick yesterday using cashkaro link, got application number post vkyc as well, today received a call from some executive stating e-sign verification is required, she also asked family members names, office address, etc.
I'm not sure if call is genuine or it is a marketing trick to make a user not receive cashkaro benefits. Happened once with HSBC where executive made a new application thereby cashkaro offer was void.

SBI card e-sign application details are also incorrect, anyway to make the correct changes?

Should've applied SBI simplysave considering it FYF and no CIBIL hit. However, opted for SBI simplyclick for its milestone benefit, majority of my spends are online and I liked the green design over blue of simplysave :D
Yes, e sign is required.

They either send agent for verification.

Or in case not available you can visit SBI branch & they'll trasfer application to their ID & they'll e-sign & everything.

But even anyone in this process make mistakes, your application is rejected 💯.

thinking not to complete e-sign, hoping some executive will call and will ask him/ her to do the changes and then e-sign it. is this approach correct?

Last edited:
Back