• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Slay Pay India's Coolest Payments Card

krishc

TF Ace
Check-out the coolest payments card.
It's a prepaid card though neither credit nor debit.
It lets you choose your own design.
The physical card is also numberless.

SlayPay

Guys I added money in slaypay and tried to do add money in amazon but its getting failed? and msg I am getting that (You made a boo boo! Transaction of ₹5000 has been declined on your SlayPay Transcorp Card due to invalid security credentials. -SlayPay) In application its showing (MCC not allowed) whats is going on seems like a fraudy company.

Guys I added money in slaypay and tried to do add money in amazon but its getting failed? and msg I am getting that (You made a boo boo! Transaction of ₹5000 has been declined on your SlayPay Transcorp Card due to invalid security credentials. -SlayPay) In application its showing (MCC not allowed) whats is going on seems like a fraudy company.
Slaypay now recently disabled for Wallet spend.

you can't pay for Amazon wallet load, Airtel wallet etc but working perfectly on Amazon shopping, Ola wallet load etc

Nope, you can no longer add money to wallets using slaypay...you need to use it only for merchant transactions. Buy something online and use this card to pay, the transaction will go through. They made it so to stop people from rotating money

Nope, you can no longer add money to wallets using slaypay...you need to use it only for merchant transactions. Buy something online and use this card to pay, the transaction will go through. They made it so to stop people from rotating money
Are I just wanted the card I am not trying to do cc to bank. I am stupid why I did this add money 😐

Back