• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Slay Pay India's Coolest Payments Card

krishc

TF Ace
Check-out the coolest payments card.
It's a prepaid card though neither credit nor debit.
It lets you choose your own design.
The physical card is also numberless.

SlayPay

my transactions failed 4 days ago one was upi and one was of debit card...
no refund yet for both transactions and also raised ticket 2-3 times but no help they just say we are looking into it..

what should i do ?

anyone got refund for failed transactions yet
ok new update

talked to slaypay team..

many user's transactions failed, some due to limit exceed and some due to other reasons... due to the offer, too many complaints and issues pending on their end

from yesterday, they started reviewing the transactions which was failed and from today or tommorrow they will start issuing refund so it may take 2-4 working days more..

looks like their team is not so good.. they didn't do anything from last 4-5 days and started working on issue from yesterday... they started calling or mailing people who raised tickets or complaints..

so don't worry.. we will got our refund now..

one more thing i am not going to use slaypay in the future as i don't want this kind of experience again

ok new update

talked to slaypay team..

many user's transactions failed, some due to limit exceed and some due to other reasons... due to the offer, too many complaints and issues pending on their end

from yesterday, they started reviewing the transactions which was failed and from today or tommorrow they will start issuing refund so it may take 2-4 working days more..

looks like their team is not so good.. they didn't do anything from last 4-5 days and started working on issue from yesterday... they started calling or mailing people who raised tickets or complaints..

one more thing i am not going to use slaypay in the future as i don't want this kind of experience again
Am also not using :( i hope i get the refund on time

ok new update

talked to slaypay team..

update:
recieved refund for one transaction and other's on the way..
finally some peace of mind

I had call from a executive of SlayPay after speaking for 30 mins :
1) Monthly limit is 10K and if you want to shop more you can't.
2) There are 100 of failure happened on 29th to 1st November and as @BUDHRAJ conformed correction started only from yesterday
3) *Which am afraid* Slay pay doesn't hold clearance and translation system which means any failure (transaction or Load) even they are depended on other company/vendor which will further delay the refund.
4) They are not on boarding new one from tomorrow.

update:
recieved refund for one transaction and other's on the way..
finally some peace of mind
Same for me as well, received refund for one transaction out of two (opened with a time difference of 10 mins between two). I opened two tickets earlier (one for each transaction), they closed one immediately and left one open. It's weird that the open one amount got refunded whereas the closed one is still pending. should I open one more ticket or wait for couple more days?

Same for me as well, received refund for one transaction out of two (opened with a time difference of 10 mins between two). I opened two tickets earlier (one for each transaction), they closed one immediately and left one open. It's weird that the open one amount got refunded whereas the closed one is still pending. should I open one more ticket or wait for couple more days?
One ticket should be good ..

Im not receive my 3 failed load money transactions via UPI. Total amount Rs7000.

Mai he har jagha share kiya and mujhe he ab tak refund na diya. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back