• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Smallcases on Sharing Basis

SHUB11

TF Select
I am willing to coordinate if some of the members want to subscribe one of the most expensive small case in a group. Since the fees is way too high if we can pool money this would be easier on pocket and we can invest a suitable amount via this popular small case.
I will form a google sheet where the constituents will be updated on a regular basis with no delay.

Please show interest and I will compile, Will require minimum 5 more members to initiate. Prefer not to disclose the smallcase name publically, we can chat on DM for this.

just an FYI
be careful not to deploy the whole strategy with a single broker
IIRC, Zerodha has a mechanism to figure out if someone is copying a smallcase
so you might be better off with other brokers or splitting the smallcase constituents across brokers, so that no single one knows what you're doing

I am willing to coordinate if some of the members want to subscribe one of the most expensive small case in a group. Since the fees is way too high if we can pool money this would be easier on pocket and we can invest a suitable amount via this popular small case.
I will form a google sheet where the constituents will be updated on a regular basis with no delay.

Please show interest and I will compile, Will require minimum 5 more members to initiate. Prefer not to disclose the smallcase name publically, we can chat on DM for this.
+1
🙋‍♂️

Good initiative!!

Back