• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Smartbuy Amazon Pay voucher limit Rs. 20000/-

I just purchased 40K of Amazon shopping voucher with 4 Infinia Cards (3 addon) via 4 different smartbuy accounts.
Awesome. I just tried again and it worked. Last time when I tried it showed " this card is already connected to another number " it failed registration everytime last month

Bought a 1000 voucher from AMEX Gyftr and the voucher didn't get delivered. Raised a ticket and was told that there is a delay in processing Amazon vouchers and it would take at least 24 hours for the voucher to get delivered.

I see that people are using 4 Infinia cards (Primary + 3 addons, given now addons are issued with different numbers), but that still leaves a couple of questions

1. Are we allowed to have different phone numbers on the add-ons? E.g. If I add my mother as an add-on card holder, I thought the phone number associated with her add-on card will still be mine (in past I have had an add-on for her, and that made all her OTPs come to me). How do we get the phone number associated with the add-on different from the primary card's phone number?

2. While the above unblocks buying of >10 Apay vouchers and >10 ASV which can be a good option to maximize the 15k monthly 5x limit. But what if I have already exhausted 15K monthly 5x limit with say Smartbuy flight bookings, then if I buy say 10k + 10x APay/ASV vouchers for another ~2600 4x points and earn 17600 points instead? Or the add-on incremental points still are within the 15K overall limit of primary customer?

I see that people are using 4 Infinia cards (Primary + 3 addons, given now addons are issued with different numbers), but that still leaves a couple of questions

1. Are we allowed to have different phone numbers on the add-ons? E.g. If I add my mother as an add-on card holder, I thought the phone number associated with her add-on card will still be mine (in past I have had an add-on for her, and that made all her OTPs come to me). How do we get the phone number associated with the add-on different from the primary card's phone number?
Yes addons can be linked with different mobile numbers

Thread 'HDFC Add on Credit Card - FAQ' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/hdfc-add-on-credit-card-faq.26631/
2. While the above unblocks buying of >10 Apay vouchers and >10 ASV which can be a good option to maximize the 15k monthly 5x limit. But what if I have already exhausted 15K monthly 5x limit with say Smartbuy flight bookings, then if I buy say 10k + 10x APay/ASV vouchers for another ~2600 4x points and earn 17600 points instead? Or the add-on incremental points still are within the 15K overall limit of primary customer?
15k limit is for one card account. Addon+primary together.

title says 20K whreas folks discussing 15K,
So if this 15K is for Infinia then somebody please reflect that in title as well, because I see only 10K for Regalia and 10K for Diners Club black.

1723965390277.png

title says 20K whreas folks discussing 15K,
So if this 15K is for Infinia then somebody please reflect that in title as well, because I see only 10K for Regalia and 10K for Diners Club black.

View attachment 65421
10k is the current limit for Amazon Vouchers for all HDFC cards

15k is the maximum limit of accelerated reward points that can be accrued using
Infinia

20k was the limit for Amazon Vouchers when the thread was made

Back