• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Snapay

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Please share your experience with this app
is it safe to make payments for 50-70k?
i made a transaction of 1k just to check and it went smooth [of course took 4 days]
but i am unable to find the transactions in the history of the app, any idea where can i look for?

MJN

TF Premier
Is making payment through snapay T+4, utility with credit card counts as:-
1. Towards spend criteria for annual spends/welcome benefits
2. 5% cashback, for credit card which offer cashback on utility payments.
Like HDFC IOCL and ICICI HPCL Super Saver which gives 5% on Utility; Can anyone confirm?

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Yes sadly RBL Duet excludes Utility MCC 4900+charges, OneCard 1% as you said, IndusInd Legend gives 0.7% on utility MCC. Kotak Zen’s base reward rate is 0.8% so probably it gives that - will have to test if it gives on this MCC. IDFC on Utility will give 1X so 0.16%=useless. I was getting an offer on Snapay for many days: 0.9% for T+4 days that's why I was curious because even if it's 1% on some card, it's net 0 profit on the card itself but the card sees some use and we still get 1% for paying that CC’s bill. But no card from my portfolio has a RR high enough to go to that much trouble.
1. Its .99%+GST. So charges will be more than 1%.
2. IndusInd Legend reward points has been downgraded to 0.5% value. But during weekends, 2x reward points. So, its 1% value back during weekends. But, 2.5% charges for using twidpay.

anonymuos

TF Ace
1. Its .99%+GST. So charges will be more than 1%.
2. IndusInd Legend reward points has been downgraded to 0.5% value. But during weekends, 2x reward points. So, its 1% value back during weekends. But, 2.5% charges for using twidpay.
Yep with GST I calculated it to be 1.17%. Axis Ace was so good for this but now they stopped