• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Snapay

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Please share your experience with this app
is it safe to make payments for 50-70k?
i made a transaction of 1k just to check and it went smooth [of course took 4 days]
but i am unable to find the transactions in the history of the app, any idea where can i look for?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yeah, ok to complete milestone but you would lose a little bit(0.15%) and you get 3.3% as reward points which can only be used in flights. You can gain 1000 rs for monthly milestones in vouchers so I guess it evens out.
Personally, I dont use it. I mostly use dcb and rupay cc to pay each other cc bill via mobikwik.
Lol DCB gives points on mobikwik for cc payment?

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yeah it comes to 2.95%, but thats the best way I found to be available for dcb. Since bharatnxt doesnt support and snapay has more charges.. never used mayamoney and other stuff. Only if I had infinia 😂 could have fully utilized visa network
So does the Neu card also fetch neu coins then, For payment via UPI?

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So does the Neu card also fetch neu coins then, For payment via UPI?
No idea, I paid 20k thru neu infinity card and got 240 reward points for it(showing in mycards webapp). I dont think its same as neucoins tho.. I am waiting for statement to be generated on 1st june, maybe those 240 rewards points gets converted to neu coins. Will update here.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So basically this is an endless loop just need to spend the money once somewhere on either of the cards.
Yup, unless they patch cc payment thru rupay card using UPI, or mobikwik utility mcc.. this is the first time I am also doing this since I got dcb previous month. Regalia didnt had much benefits or reward rate so never rotated money there.

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Few questions for snapay or Bharatnxt users
1.Is the transaction issues(if any) related to particular timings in a day? Like yesterday,I was trying to complete my KYC at 11 PM. But it was showing errorr message. So if we do late night transaction,will it go through?
2.Any issue if transactions done on public holidays?
3. Any difference of charges if beneficiary account is business or non-business?

Is making payment through snapay T+4, utility with credit card counts as:-
1. Towards spend criteria for annual spends/welcome benefits
2. 5% cashback, for credit card which offer cashback on utility payments.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Any of these cards will give rewards on Snapay? Kotak Zen, RBL Duet, IndusInd Legend, any IDFC, OneCard?
1. OneCard should give 1%. But you have to pay 1.17% (T+2, lowest currently). So, I don't think I will opt it if I were you.
2. IndusInd Legend will give points. Weekends - 2x points. So, its 1% for today and tomorrow. Infact you can use Indus reward points (if any) by opting pay with rewards (twidpay) option. Charges 2.5%. I don't think anyone will think on loosing 1.5%.
3. RBL Duet started levying 1% charges for utility transactions with no rewards. So, I don't think you will use it.
4. No idea about IDFC, as I don't have any IDFC cards.
5. Zen will give rewards for utility transactions? Never tried exploring this option.

Also, I stopped using snapay for direct transfers since Jan 2024. I only use it for 10k per month using SBI CB CC (phonepe trick).

anonymuos

TF Ace
1. OneCard should give 1%. But you have to pay 1.17% (T+2, lowest currently). So, I don't think I will opt it if I were you.
2. IndusInd Legend will give points. Weekends - 2x points. So, its 1% for today and tomorrow. Infact you can use Indus reward points (if any) by opting pay with rewards (twidpay) option. Charges 2.5%. I don't think anyone will think on loosing 1.5%.
3. RBL Duet started levying 1% charges for utility transactions with no rewards. So, I don't think you will use it.
5. Zen will give rewards for utility transactions? Never tried exploring this option.

Also, I stopped using snapay for direct transfers since Jan 2024. I only use it for 10k per month using SBI CB CC (phonepe trick).
Yes sadly RBL Duet excludes Utility MCC 4900+charges, OneCard 1% as you said, IndusInd Legend gives 0.7% on utility MCC. Kotak Zen’s base reward rate is 0.8% so probably it gives that - will have to test if it gives on this MCC. IDFC on Utility will give 1X so 0.16%=useless. I was getting an offer on Snapay for many days: 0.9% for T+4 days that's why I was curious because even if it's 1% on some card, it's net 0 profit on the card itself but the card sees some use and we still get 1% for paying that CC’s bill. But no card from my portfolio has a RR high enough to go to that much trouble.

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

One card will also charge you additional (i faced for T+2 payment)