• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Solution] Indusind Online Saving Account Opening Problem And My Experience

theda

TF Premier
If you ever create a Fixed Deposit through Paytm or Airtel Payments bank then those deposits are maintained by Indusind Bank. Now If you never had a relationship with Indusind Bank then Paytm/Airtel will share your KYC details with them. thus generating a customer id.

After this if you try to open a Indusind or INDIE account online it will show an error that you are already a customer so you can't proceed online.

For me, I wanted the INDIE account really bad but it says your AADHAR is not linked. And the only solution for that was to open a normal Indusind account and then go to net banking and link aadhar. But I couldn't do It online as I had a Paytm FD.

Luckily I knew an agent from Indusind Bank. So, I contacted him and he asked my PAN number to search in his system. After few minutes my problem was fixed.

The best thing is that I did not have to complete the Video kyc as they already had my kyc details. My account got opened within minutes.

The problem was that when registering to indusmobile. It treated me as existing customer so asked for debit card details which I did not had. So, I had to wait until my debit card was delivered to use the account.

But as soon I got the debit card, I registered for netbanking, linked the aadhar and opnened Indie account.

I got the indusind delite account with delite debit card which had 5% cashback on fuel, dining and entertainment. Also recently got 4% cashback offer on making payment of 20000 through debit card between OCT-NOV.

I asked him If I can share his number with others and he said yes. So, if you are having the same problem DM me or ask here I will share his contact details.

Edit: Can't share his contact details anymore as he asked me not to. But If anyone need help DM me your contact details I will give it to him and he will contact you back.

Last edited:
If you ever create a Fixed Deposit through Paytm or Airtel Payments bank then those deposits are maintained by Indusind Bank. Now If you never had a relationship with Indusind Bank then Paytm/Airtel will share your KYC details with them. thus generating a customer id.

After this if you try to open a Indusind or INDIE account online it will show an error that you are already a customer so you can't proceed online.

For me, I wanted the INDIE account really bad but it says your AADHAR is not linked. And the only solution for that was to open a normal Indusind account and then go to net banking and link aadhar. But I couldn't do It online as I had a Paytm FD.

Luckily I knew an agent from Indusind Bank. So, I contacted him and he asked my PAN number to search in his system. After few minutes my problem was fixed.

The best thing is that I did not have to complete the Video kyc as they already had my kyc details. My account got opened within minutes.

The problem was that when registering to indusmobile. It treated me as existing customer so asked for debit card details which I did not had. So, I had to wait until my debit card was delivered to use the account.

But as soon I got the debit card, I registered for netbanking, linked the aadhar and opnened Indie account.

I got the indusind delite account with delite debit card which had 5% cashback on fuel, dining and entertainment. Also recently got 4% cashback offer on making payment of 20000 through debit card between OCT-NOV.

I asked him If I can share his number with others and he said yes. So, if you are having the same problem DM me or ask here I will share his contact details.
Facing the same issue while trying to open the indie account & my for my brother; it shows Already a Indusind customer, but actually dont have any.
Can you please share the contact details or please assist

If you can speak Hindi well call him. Otherwise Whatsapp him you want to talk in english.
Thanks. He tried everything possible but couldn't open account online. He said only route is to visit branch and open offline. When I am trying to use my mobile number, it says visit branch, when using my wife's number and VID then PAN already exists, when try to fund account using account number then it reverses, when try to do video kyc then no details found etc etc. Too many roadblocks online.

Thanks. He tried everything possible but couldn't open account online. He said only route is to visit branch and open offline. When I am trying to use my mobile number, it says visit branch, when using my wife's number and VID then PAN already exists, when try to fund account using account number then it reverses, when try to do video kyc then no details found etc etc. Too many roadblocks online.
Yeah bro I get it, Indusind really sucks!
I suggest if don't really need it do not waste your time after it. I have an Indusind account and I rarely use. It has so many problems.

UPI server down, Mobile app not functioning properly, contactless payment not working, transactions alerts at midnight, worst customer support etc, etc..

Yeah bro I get it, Indusind really sucks!
I suggest if don't really need it do not waste your time after it. I have an Indusind account and I rarely use. It has so many problems.

UPI server down, Mobile app not functioning properly, contactless payment not working, transactions alerts at midnight, worst customer support etc, etc..
I just wanted for zero forex as NiyoX have increased charges from 110+GST to 499 for international withdrawal

For now I'm using PNB visa gold it have 1% forex charge +150 withdrawl charges

I just wanted for zero forex as NiyoX have increased charges from 110+GST to 499 for international withdrawal

For now I'm using PNB visa gold it have 1% forex charge +150 withdrawl charges
You can even try Uni Yes Bank Credit card, which is almost at the very early stages now and is a LTF CC with zero forex

Back