• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Solved) Joining fees charged for converting Premier Visa to Rupay

pjain2712

TF Premier
Hi All, I have got the BOB Premier Visa card when LTF offer was running last year - Aug 2022 (have email with confirmation that it is LTF) and now recently requested to change my card network from Visa to Rupay. The first bill is generated today in which I see I have been charged the membership fee of 1000+GST.

Please advise how to proceed to reverse these charges.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All, I have got the BOB Premier Visa card when LTF offer was running last year - Aug 2022 (have email with confirmation that it is LTF) and now recently requested to change my card network from Visa to Rupay. The first bill is generated today in which I see I have been charged the membership fee of 1000+GST.

Please advise how to proceed to reverse these charges.

Thanks in advance.
Your card will remain LTF even if you change variants.

Send them a mail regarding reversal of charges and attach the screenshot of the previous conversation.

BOB charged me a fee as well while I mentioned that I got the card as LTF in Feb 2022. They charged me the fee a few days after I got it converted to Rupay. I sent them an email stating the same and they mentioned that I got the card as LTF and if there was a fee associated with the card, it must have been charged on completion and not 15 months later when I changed the franchise. Have copied the Nodal officer in the email for now.

BOB charged me a fee as well while I mentioned that I got the card as LTF in Feb 2022. They charged me the fee a few days after I got it converted to Rupay. I sent them an email stating the same and they mentioned that I got the card as LTF and if there was a fee associated with the card, it must have been charged on completion and not 15 months later when I changed the franchise. Have copied the Nodal officer in the email for now.
any updates on this?

any update on this? please share nodal officer email id

Back