• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

spending on amazon.com

sd.ac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
i rarely spend in USD using my credit card. i have a few purchases to make on amazon.com (to ship within the united states). Between a magnus, infinia and scb ultimate, which would be the best card for this purpose? (these purchases do not affect my meeting the magnus milestone).

from my limited understanding (and forum searches), each card charges for use in foreign currency but this could be offset by the reward rate. is there any advantage one of these 3 cards offers, on international online spends, that i need to be aware of?

thank you in advance for any inputs.

i rarely spend in USD using my credit card. i have a few purchases to make on amazon.com (to ship within the united states). Between a magnus, infinia and scb ultimate, which would be the best card for this purpose? (these purchases do not affect my meeting the magnus milestone).

from my limited understanding (and forum searches), each card charges for use in foreign currency but this could be offset by the reward rate. is there any advantage one of these 3 cards offers, on international online spends, that i need to be aware of?

thank you in advance for any inputs.

I saw that thread, thanks. I am unlikely to have regular spends of this nature so I thought enrolling in a program (with a minor fee) might be overkill/unnecessary.

Back