• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SSV - Anything other than Business

When one gets self control over themselves, then there's no going back. It's a great win
Mere pas tho afford krne ke paise nhi
But it's like ek bar taste krliya fir Maan krta h
I am getting to much junk food
And I can't control my self
I stopped carrying cash and removed all upi apps
But i ended up saying him ki I will pay u tomorrow
Aj Tak udhar nhi manga tha 😕
Aise hi kisi ke liye daru h kisi ke liye vimal

I do black coffee and stopped doing cigg but sometimes it is too difficult to kill the urge when you smell that burn in your surroundings. Nonetheless, I started avoiding going or indulging, this way I can stop smoking cigg.
Tea and cigg for engineers

I do black coffee and stopped doing cigg but sometimes it is too difficult to kill the urge when you smell that burn in your surroundings. Nonetheless, I started avoiding going or indulging, this way I can stop smoking cigg.
For what I have learnt, however hard it is to quit something, if you are willing to you will somehow.

Counter distractions also help leave certain habits

For what I have learnt, however hard it is to quit something, if you are willing to you will somehow.

Counter distractions also help leave certain habits
Correct, sometimes I even lie to friends that I already smoked much some time ago to not to look suspicious. "Bhai fook ni rha, kya hogya. fookle sahi hojayega :p "

Correct, sometimes I even lie to friends that I already smoked much some time ago to not to look suspicious. "Bhai fook ni rha, kya hogya. fookle sahi hojayega :p "
In the end, the urge is for dopamine rush and not cigg. You also get a part of it when you successfully avoid, that's why it starts feeling good

Reactions: m4b
Back