• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card approved without UAN/PF/Office Mail Id

imrajib

TF Buzz
Hi Dosto,

Today I am here to unburst a myth regarding the SCB credit card. Before writing the post, I want to confirm that I work in LNT, India, but I am under contract period, so I do not have a PF, UAN/official mail ID. Most of the agents and branch employees used to say that for SCB credit card approval, a PF/UAN/office mail ID is mandatory, without which the application can't move forward. All this same information is available in the TF community, Reditt, etc. In spite of having all this information, I made up my mind to apply for a SCB credit card. Here are all the steps that I have gone through.

17 July 2024: Applied for the SCB Ease My Trip Credit Card from the SCB website directly.
18 July 2024: Completed my phone verification and VKYC process
19 July 2024: I received a call from an agent for physical office verification. He has visited my office and asked me some basic details.
24 July 2024: Card got approved
26 July 2024: Physical card delivered by Bluedart.

Hence, one can get an SCB card if he or she can complete her physical office verification. Both the office and home should come under the service area of SCB.

Attachments

• photo_2024-08-19_16-36-55.jpg
    photo_2024-08-19_16-36-55.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot 2024-08-21 224111.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-21 224111.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 41
Lnt is a listed firm in scb list.
Hence they don't ask for uan/pf/official mail etc.

In case of non listed firms or the firm's which are not older than 6 years old they will ask for following details

Hi Dosto,

Today I am here to unburst a myth regarding the SCB credit card. Before writing the post, I want to confirm that I work in LNT, India, but I am under contract period, so I do not have a PF, UAN/official mail ID. Most of the agents and branch employees used to say that for SCB credit card approval, a PF/UAN/office mail ID is mandatory, without which the application can't move forward. All this same information is available in the TF community, Reditt, etc. In spite of having all this information, I made up my mind to apply for a SCB credit card. Here are all the steps that I have gone through.

17 July 2024: Applied for the SCB Ease My Trip Credit Card from the SCB website directly.
18 July 2024: Completed my phone verification and VKYC process
19 July 2024: I received a call from an agent for physical office verification. He has visited my office and asked me some basic details.
24 July 2024: Card got approved
26 July 2024: Physical card delivered by Bluedart.

Hence, one can get an SCB card if he or she can complete her physical office verification. Both the office and home should come under the service area of SCB.
I heared about SCB they dont give the card to the person who has the single name in pan and aadhar.Means in aadhar and pan first and last name is mandatory.

Back