• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard chartered cashback debit card

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This provides 5% cashback up to 500 per month with per transaction limit of 100.

Has anyone opened it with 25k MAB Axess plus savings account?

What kind of pre approved offer u were looking for? Just for sc smart and sc ultimate cc pre approved offer just after 2 days of upgrading my 25k mab acct to 2L mab acct.
Was looking for credit card as Stanc provide good limits when the offer is pre approved and regarding account upgrade it was another person who did it not me so as I was not getting offer even after many months I decided to close it

Was looking for credit card as Stanc provide good limits when the offer is pre approved and regarding account upgrade it was another person who did it not me so as I was not getting offer even after many months I decided to close it
So if u were looking for credit card offer u had to upgrade to 2L mab prime account and keep it untill u get the offer. As I said my 25k mab account wasn't fetching any offer and as soon as I upgraded to 2L mab account I got offer within a week.

So if u were looking for credit card offer u had to upgrade to 2L mab prime account and keep it untill u get the offer. As I said my 25k mab account wasn't fetching any offer and as soon as I upgraded to 2L mab account I got offer within a week.
Oh so you were informing my bad…thanks for tip bro … will see to it next time

@Wealth is my birth right! @VijayflyRaven

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 4.04.05 PM.png

According to the SoC of Standard Chartered, there is a 'Prime" cashback debit card that comes free for Prime customers, and there is a Premium cashback card that is available at 1299. I suppose this "premium" is free for those who are maitaining 15 lakh/ 30 lakh TRV. But, can a Prime customer order that card or not?

Something is amiss here, according to this SoC, anyone can take Prime cashback for free. Customer Care denied such a thing.

@Wealth is my birth right! @VijayflyRaven

View attachment 37462

According to the SoC of Standard Chartered, there is a 'Prime" cashback debit card that comes free for Prime customers, and there is a Premium cashback card that is available at 1299. I suppose this "premium" is free for those who are maitaining 15 lakh/ 30 lakh TRV. But, can a Prime customer order that card or not?

Something is amiss here, according to this SoC, anyone can take Prime cashback for free. Customer Care denied such a thing.
Premium needs 30l balance i was never charged
Prime is free with 2l account opening but cust care wont know about it you can approach any metro branches

How sure is this info ? Was planning to downgrade
100% asked two different employees from same branch. One told me that after 1 year the card will be downgraded automatically with charges.
Second person told me that even if they do not downgrade the card features immediately, they will do it for sure + charges.

Is premium debit card the same as their cashback debit card that comes with the 2L account variant?
I had employee banking and got premium debit card,which has the same cashback features similar to prime debit card.

Anybody using prime debit card got this message.I git it on 27th dec 2023, regarding devaluation.

Well, so far, I have not received any offer. I have used the account for 3 PayZapp transactions via Prime debit card, and 2 other debit card transactions at retail stores.

Any idea what kind of transactions might trigger a pre-approved credit card?

Back