• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Status of SBI Cashback CC application

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear all,

I applied for SBI Cashback CC on 20th and the application number was generated and got a message that your application is being processed with tentative credit limit between Rs 2Lakh - 3 Lakh, subject to verification of your application.
And i received a message with link to track the application, but every time i track i get the same thing on the screen as shown in image below.

I did the authentication using DigiLocker, not sure if something is pending from my end or not.

Any idea about this..?

1687515841851.png

Thanks

Reactions: Rkr
I had sent the mail to sbi customer care where i get the response "we are in receipt of the application form sent by you and the same is under process, it will take us up to 21 days to process your application.".

Will wait till monday and then will ping them on Twitter or will call customer care...

Thanks

Dear all,

I applied for SBI Cashback CC on 20th and the application number was generated and got a message that your application is being processed with tentative credit limit between Rs 2Lakh - 3 Lakh, subject to verification of your application.
And i received a message with link to track the application, but every time i track i get the same thing on the screen as shown in image below.

I did the authentication using DigiLocker, not sure if something is pending from my end or not.

Any idea about this..?

View attachment 20653

Thanks

My online tracker was still showing under the process even after the card was delivered some months ago..
However, you should have received number of SMS s and calls for verification if the application keeps moving foraward.
SBI CC was quite helpful for me for my application.. Call early in the morning... All the best

I had sent the mail to sbi customer care where i get the response "we are in receipt of the application form sent by you and the same is under process, it will take us up to 21 days to process your application.".

Will wait till monday and then will ping them on Twitter or will call customer care...

Thanks
Standard copy paste template reply by customare care .😄😄😄😃😃

You should get a call in a week's time or earlier. Happened with my friend. He got a call after 7 days. Not sure, but it may be Citi specific too.
Got the call today from the agent that they need to take 2 live photos to complete the application.
Agent came took photos and then i received a link to sign and complete the application using Aadhaar OTP authentication, which I completed. Then received the card approved messages in 5 minutes.

Thanks

Limit ?
Got the call today from the agent that they need to take 2 live photos to complete the application.
Agent came took photos and then i received a link to sign and complete the application using Aadhaar OTP authentication, which I completed. Then received the card approved messages in 5 minutes.

Thanks

Tried to finish vkyc four times today,very buggy, I had to install chrome. It works only in chrome. Still didn't finish. 20-30mins waiting every time.
Axis vkyc had finished in 5mins.

Finished vkyc today morning.
Again got a verification call from SBI card, and asked for EVERY DUCKING DETAIL again.
In the call, they also asked if we want to enable some insurances, international transactions , WhatsApp, marketing, Tap&Pay, etc.. I said no to all.
Then received a SMS with link to NESL Portal, "iu nesl co in/NESL_Portal/".
When open the link it shows "Easy Pay" is enabled. No idea what's that. Pretty sure I didn't consent to it.
If they call , I will ask them disable EasyPay and whatsapp access and send me a new link again.
CL is not yet confirmed.

Last edited:
Finished vkyc today morning.
Again got a verification call from SBI card, and asked for EVERY DUCKING DETAIL again.
In the call, they also asked if we want to enable some insurances, international transactions , WhatsApp, marketing, Tap&Pay, etc.. I said no to all.
Then received a SMS with link to NESL Portal, "iu nesl co in/NESL_Portal/".
When open the link it shows "Easy Pay" is enabled. No idea what's that. Pretty sure I didn't consent to it.
If they call , I will ask them disable EasyPay and whatsapp access and send me a new link again.
CL is not yet confirmed.
Took a couple of days to submit this "application form" using the nesl link, mostly due to 504 errors. Next day, 6-dec, I got a call that the application form submitted successfully even though it showed me the same 504 - gateway error.
Another day after, 7-dec, I got a call from SBI card that was supposed to be "one final verification" which I was not aware of at the time. Next day, 8-dec, I got same call again and verification done. Later same day, a guy visited my house for physical verification because I didn't pick the phone call. He asked me the same details as in the application form.
On 9-dec, got a SMS that card is approved and will be shipped in 7 days.
On 10-dec, got another sms with card last 4 digits. So I was now able to check credit limit with SMS query to 5676761. CL is 1.5L - least of all 3 of my credit cards.

Took a couple of days to submit this "application form" using the nesl link, mostly due to 504 errors. Next day, 6-dec, I got a call that the application form submitted successfully even though it showed me the same 504 - gateway error.
Another day after, 7-dec, I got a call from SBI card that was supposed to be "one final verification" which I was not aware of at the time. Next day, 8-dec, I got same call again and verification done. Later same day, a guy visited my house for physical verification because I didn't pick the phone call. He asked me the same details as in the application form.
On 9-dec, got a SMS that card is approved and will be shipped in 7 days.
On 10-dec, got another sms with card last 4 digits. So I was now able to check credit limit with SMS query to 5676761. CL is 1.5L - least of all 3 of my credit cards.
Got the card on 12-dec. So took about 10days from applying in sprint to receive at home.
Meanwhile also got couple of calls to take CPP. Told them am not interested.

During approval process of SBI Cashback card, do they do office verification / residence verification?
My Aadhar address is same as permanent and present address.

Back