• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Step Accor Program with FORA Certified Advisor

MayurJ

TF Buzz
this is because 3r night is free right?also does it applicable on every property (3rd night).

Usually these rates with perks such as Amex FHR,Virtuso are higher than the member rates to compensate for the benefits

.hows fora getting it cheaper
Yes because of 3rd night free and breakfast free. Not applicable to every property. Offer changes property to property.

Last edited:

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So from what i understand, ACCOR STEP program gives you benefits similar to loyalty status (Free night ,Breakfast, Room Upgrade ,Hotel Credit ,etc) without actually having any loyalty status ,but you've to book through a FORA Advisor
right ?

Last edited:

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So from what i understand, ACCOR STEP program gives you benefits similar to loyalty status (Free night ,Breakfast, Room Upgrade ,Hotel Credit ,etc) without actually having any loyalty status ,but you've to book through a FORA Advisor
right ?
Yes. and sometimes a night free on every 2/3/4 night stay.
Fora has not only STEP but multiple loyalty programs like hyatt prive, hilton honors, taj, Marriott stars /luminous, IHG luxury etc etc

MayurJ

TF Buzz
right ?
Yes boking must be thru Fora advisor. DM in case booking query.