• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Successful Ways to set the maximum limit "SAME" in all the cards of the same bank

kshitij_0

TF Ace
I have Axis FK CC with the limit of 60k and Axis MyZone CC with the limit of 297k.

How can I make FK card with the same maximum limit of 297k, so that individually I can use that maximum total limit allotted to me from any of those cards?

I have tried everything from Customer Care to Nodal Officer to CNO to Twitter. Just RBI Ombudsman is left but I don't think they'll help me because of my previous experience, they also listen to the banks only unless there is some big fraud from the bank's side.

Use this thread to share your experiences with all the banks, not just Axis, regarding that issue.

I have done that in ICICI and SBI very easily through Customer Care.

Note- I know the fact that in total I can't use more than 297k with all the cards combined.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I have Axis FK CC with the limit of 60k and Axis MyZone CC with the limit of 297k.

How can I make FK card with the same maximum limit of 297k, so that individually I can use that maximum total limit allotted to me from any of those cards?

I have tried everything from Customer Care to Nodal Officer to CNO to Twitter. Just RBI Ombudsman is left but I don't think they'll help me because of my previous experience, they also listen to the banks only unless there is some big fraud from the bank's side.

Use this thread to share your experiences with all the banks, not just Axis, regarding that issue.

Note- I know the fact that in total I can't use more than 297k with all the cards combined.
Case of Amex differs all cards separate limit so total limit is add of all

Strange

TF Legend

I have already emailed pno many times to remove per card limit but they didn't do it.

Why don't you close fk cc and ask customer care to issue it again. You will get magnus equivalent limit this way.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Case of Amex differs all cards separate limit so total limit is add of all
I just have only one Amex card, that is MRCC, which is around 6/8 months old, I guess. So don't have any idea. Although, I am thinking to get Gold Card or any other card but I am confused so didn't apply from a long time. I have heard Amex is very generous in providing limits if you apply a new card/LE, even if your relationship is not so long.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

How old are your cards. When was the last LE on those cards?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I just have only one Amex card, that is MRCC, which is around 6/8 months old, I guess. So don't have any idea. Although, I am thinking to get Gold Card or any other card but I am confused so didn't apply from a long time. I have heard Amex is very generous in providing limits if you apply a new card/LE, even if your relationship is not so long.
Yes u can go a head and get any other card depending upon ur spend patterns

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Axis FK is I think less than 1 year old. From 15k to 30k to 60k in that journey. Then some days ago I applied MyZone and got a limit on 297k.
Again I received LE today on Mobile App.

I got the card in Oct 2021 with the limit of 15k and after sometime I applied for Airtel Card directly through CC and received the same shared limit on that. I was frustrated with Axis and wanted to close all the relationship with them from the day I received FK card but didn't close because FK was LTF. I closed Airtel Card 3 months back.
I received LE on FK card from 15k to 30k around 6 months back I guess. And in the last 2-3 months, I am receiving continuous LE every month from 30k to 60k to 80k today.
I applied for Axis MyZone LTF and received 297k limit.
So now I think Axis have started giving me some value

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

I got the card in Oct 2021 with the limit of 15k and after sometime I applied for Airtel Card directly through CC and received the same shared limit on that. I was frustrated with Axis and wanted to close all the relationship with them from the day I received FK card but didn't close because FK was LTF. I closed Airtel Card 3 months back.
I received LE on FK card from 15k to 30k around 6 months back I guess. And in the last 2-3 months, I am receiving continuous LE every month from 30k to 60k to 80k today.
Wait 6 months after the latest LE, then mail PNO to match the limit of FK Axis with MyZone.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

If you apply online, you might get mangus without any documents and a 3L limit.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I emailed PNO after 6 months of my last LE but still PNO refused to match per card limit. They assigned my case to my local branch and after telephonic conversation with my branch, they sent me a letter to my address having the same reply as email.
Both of them are LTF?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

I too got LE on Airtel card today from 15k to 65k. First ever LE from Axis. Exactly after 9 months.
But they're rejecting to match the updated limit with Flipkart card.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Flipkart Axis LTF and Axis Ace Paid.
I asked them to remove per card limit of Axis Ace and match the limit as Flipkart Axis but they refused to do it.
I can't check this now as all of the cards have the same limit. If my Magnus gets an LE, I will try limit matching and see how it goes.