• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Successfully Converted Tata Neu to Millenia

you already have tata neu, you mean you asked millenia as floater? that wont work, they will not issue a core as a floater to a co-branded card, ask them to convert tata neu into millenia first, say the both cards have same eligibility requirement so there shouldnt be any issue in converting this card to millenia, later on you can apply for tata neu again as floater
Bank has denied to convert HDFC Tata Neu Card to Millennia
I just want to ask you I have co branded card not any regular card of HDFC should I apply Money back plus card, letter it's may upgrade to premium cards

My wife had Millinea and Tata Neu Infinity cards with 3L limit shared. 2 months back Millinea got upgraded to Regalia Gold and now I checked upgrade offer on Tata Neu Infinity, they have given options of Indigo XL, Diners Club Platinum and Millinea. We chose Millinea, so Millinea is back to portfolio.

So now she has 2 core cards Regalia Gold FYF and Millinea FYF.

Last edited:
My wife have Millinea and Tata Neu Infinity cards with 3L limit shared. 2 months back Millinea got upgraded to Regalia Gold and now I checked upgrade offer on Tata Neu Infinity, they have given options of Indigo XL, Diners Club Platinum and Millinea. We chose Millinea, so Millinea is back to portfolio.

So now she has 2 core cards Regalia Gold FYF and Millinea FYF.
It seems that My Tata neu may get an offer of Upgrade in future I don't need to take core card ,it this right? Or should I apply for core card? I have limit 2L

I tried yesterday and the bank denied conversion citing cobranded card cannot be converted to a core card if you need the card apply online directly!
Sadly, No Luck!

Then you can try again after sometime. Do you have banking relationship with HDFC?? Salary account or Imperia Banking or Preferred Banking??
Can I also retry after some days? I have a Regular Savings Account and am considering upgrading to Savings MAX Account soon!, but now how to convince them to convert my card to millennia?

Can I also retry after some days? I have a Regular Savings Account and am considering upgrading to Savings MAX Account soon!, but now how to convince them to convert my card to millennia?
Try and try until you succeed. It's all depend on the relationship and business you provide to bank. There are people who repeatedly tried and worked for them or your RM/BM should help.

Back