• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Successfully Converted Tata Neu to Millenia

After reading lots of post here of how hard it is to get core cards after getting first co branded card, i was very disappointed and was thinking of closing it up after holding it for over an year, but tried my luck with cc team and successfully got it converted.

At first I requested them to convert my cc to Swiggy hdfc and they sent me a floater card form to fill, i wasn't sure about what to fill in application Id so I asked for details, to which they replied not to fill that form as they aren't issuing Swiggy cards on any online bank portals but then tried my luck with millenia nd voila.

View attachment 59164
How old was your Tata Neu Plus?
Did you have any prior relationship with HDFC other than Credit card?

you already have tata neu, you mean you asked millenia as floater? that wont work, they will not issue a core as a floater to a co-branded card, ask them to convert tata neu into millenia first, say the both cards have same eligibility requirement so there shouldnt be any issue in converting this card to millenia, later on you can apply for tata neu again as floater
I mailed them yesterday but they copy paste
We wish to inform you that Millennia card will be issued as a primary and not a Floater card.
So please be informed that we are unable to upgrade from TATA card to Millennia.
We understand your concerns regarding application for credit card,
We understand that you wish to apply for credit card. we request you to visit our website and apply online for credit card or by clicking on the below link. Now i have sent email to grievance.redressal

I mailed them yesterday but they copy paste
We wish to inform you that Millennia card will be issued as a primary and not a Floater card.
So please be informed that we are unable to upgrade from TATA card to Millennia.
We understand your concerns regarding application for credit card,
We understand that you wish to apply for credit card. we request you to visit our website and apply online for credit card or by clicking on the below link. Now i have sent email to grievance.redressal
no, tell them its not an upgrade, its a conversion, both cards have elgibility criteria, so there shouldn't be any issue in converting tata neu to millenia, also mention your long standing relationship with bank blah blah, just make your request sound reasonable, thats how you argue with hdfc.

but yeah sometimes it also depends on type of customer services officers, some will forward your issue to concerned team, some will just keep sending auto generated reply

But Tata Neu Plus gives 1-1.5% Cashback on UPI spends. How can Millenia beat this?
my spends are mostly on online platforms, if i do online payments of 25k a month, my upi spends wont stretch more than 5k (even thats a stretch)

Congrats!

Please can you send the email format, that you sent, I too want to convert my plus to millennia, as plus is not so rewarding!
not a specifc format, just a casual email explaining, that i have been using this card for all my spends etc etc, been with hdfc for long, all my spends are on hdfc but after using it for over a year, i dont see alot of benefit of it, but i found another card with same elgiiblity criteria that suits my lifestyle and would reward me better on my spends, with my relationship with hdfc, i do not want to switch to another bank card, so please dont deny the request and help me convert my card to millenia.

now dont go on to copy paste all, take some idea from it and make a reasonable sounding request on your own.

not a specifc format, just a casual email explaining, that i have been using this card for all my spends etc etc, been with hdfc for long, all my spends are on hdfc but after using it for over a year, i dont see alot of benefit of it, but i found another card with same elgiiblity criteria that suits my lifestyle and would reward me better on my spends, with my relationship with hdfc, i do not want to switch to another bank card, so please dont deny the request and help me convert my card to millenia.

now dont go on to copy paste all, take some idea from it and make a reasonable sounding request on your own.
Sure, I will draft my email myself with the help of your draft email, I hold HDFC Bank A/C and my card is over 1 year old ( Limit: ₹25k ), so let's see!

Reactions: tam
They said they are only issuing Swiggy card via Swiggy app and no other way.

My limit when i requested them to convert card was just 25k, then i received mail to confirm the conversion, after sending confirmation 2 days later I got LE to 50k on my tata neu (during the hdfc LE wave that happened few days ago), which I accepted.

View attachment 59165

And couple more days later i received the mail for successful conversion
So you got Millennia card with just 75k credit limit?

So you got Millennia card with just 75k credit limit?
Nope, they offered to convert my card when i only had limit of 25k and asked for consent. I gave my consent, then two days later i got limit enhancement from 25k to 50k on my tata neu only, i thought to accept it because i knew once they process my request, my card will be blocked and the LE will be gone, so i accepted the LE, then two more days later i saw my Tata Neu card started showing transfer status, next day i recieve confirmation from team that my card has been converted to millenia. so now i have millenia with 50k limit.

no, tell them its not an upgrade, its a conversion, both cards have elgibility criteria, so there shouldn't be any issue in converting tata neu to millenia, also mention your long standing relationship with bank blah blah, just make your request sound reasonable, thats how you argue with hdfc.

but yeah sometimes it also depends on type of customer services officers, some will forward your issue to concerned team, some will just keep sending auto generated reply
Basically it's all about how his/her last night gone. @Vasuki
#ifykyk

Nope, they offered to convert my card when i only had limit of 25k and asked for consent. I gave my consent, then two days later i got limit enhancement from 25k to 50k on my tata neu only, i thought to accept it because i knew once they process my request, my card will be blocked and the LE will be gone, so i accepted the LE, then two more days later i saw my Tata Neu card started showing transfer status, next day i recieve confirmation from team that my card has been converted to millenia. so now i have millenia with 50k limit.
Did you share any income proof for this conversion?

Man! My TATA Neu credit card is 7 months old with 50k Limit. I tried to make it LTF by mailing them. But it was denied each and every time. So when should I mail them to convert my TATA neu to Millenia?
I have tried me level best they declined to convert Tata To Millennia and give alternative link to apply .

nope, never shared income proof
I have got the riplay from the bank please help me what should I do ?

Thank you for writing to us.
This is with reference to your e-mail dated August 12, 2024 with Subject line: Upgrade To Millennia.
Thank you for your interest in upgrading your credit card account!
We request you to forward the duly filled in form along with the self-attested income / supporting documents accompanied by a signed letter to the below-mentioned address to enable us review your request.

I have got the riplay from the bank please help me what should I do ?

Thank you for writing to us.
This is with reference to your e-mail dated August 12, 2024 with Subject line: Upgrade To Millennia.
Thank you for your interest in upgrading your credit card account!
We request you to forward the duly filled in form along with the self-attested income / supporting documents accompanied by a signed letter to the below-mentioned address to enable us review your request.
Sad to see it didnt work for you mate, i'd say you should either just close the card and apply for Millenia directly after some time like others, or wait for some more time and retry mailing them, I'd honestly choose the first option.

the only difference i see between mine and you is your initial request being upgrading while mine was converting, but i have seen on this forum too, while some people get offered upgrade directly after mailing but most have to send forms and whatnot , another thing would be my limit was very low, so i was hitting 70-80% of my limit past couple of months, other than that i dont see much of a difference so luck at play here too.

Sad to see it didnt work for you mate, i'd say you should either just close the card and apply for Millenia directly after some time like others, or wait for some more time and retry mailing them, I'd honestly choose the first option.

the only difference i see between mine and you is your initial request being upgrading while mine was converting, but i have seen on this forum too, while some people get offered upgrade directly after mailing but most have to send forms and whatnot , another thing would be my limit was very low, so i was hitting 70-80% of my limit past couple of months, other than that i dont see much of a difference so luck at play here too.
how much income required to get this card i am salaried person my monthly salary 31k is there any chance if i send salary slip wil iget it ?

Back