• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest a good Secured Rupay card for UPI transactions

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Looking for a FD secured Rupay credit card with UPI transactions enabled

As Minimal FD as possible, lower limit is fine since only use would be small scan and pay purchases

Edit 1 - P.s. Its for my gf ,I've already gave her add on my Amex Plat Travel and Axis Vistara Signature for transactions ,Magnus for lounges and eazydiner discount.
She has no credit history, no cibil score
I don't want to put her through income verification and office email etc as she's not much keen on credit cards and thinks 3 add on's are headache already.
Whole purpose of this card is for her to build some credit history and score ,and to do small UPI transactions where physical cards aren't accepted (she uses phonepe and gpay so she's already used to that)

Last edited:

sidp

TF Ace
Edited orignal post ,I'll check out kotak myntra ,never had or interested in any kotak cards till now
Kotak have good offers in clear trip i think.
For small transactions best is tata neu. With fd infinity isn't worth it.
You can get neu plus at 80k-1L. People have reported cb for transactions ~40rs also for neu infinity. For Neu Plus it should be around that amount.

But Know that getting 1st card as cobranded, can create problem in attaining core hdfc card.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Looking for a FD secured Rupay credit card with UPI transactions enabled

As Minimal FD as possible, lower limit is fine since only use would be small scan and pay purchases

Edit 1 - P.s. Its for my gf ,I've already gave her add on my Amex Plat Travel and Axis Vistara Signature for transactions ,Magnus for lounges and eazydiner discount.
She has no credit history, no cibil score
I don't want to put her through income verification and office email etc as she's not much keen on credit cards and thinks 3 add on's are headache already.
Whole purpose of this card is for her to build some credit history and score ,and to do small UPI transactions where physical cards aren't accepted (she uses phonepe and gpay so she's already used to that)
If you have BOB RUPAY CC take addon card on her name and she can make CC UPI transactions on that.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Kotak have good offers in clear trip i think.
For small transactions best is tata neu. With fd infinity isn't worth it.
You can get neu plus at 80k-1L. People have reported cb for transactions ~40rs also for neu infinity. For Neu Plus it should be around that amount.

But Know that getting 1st card as cobranded, can create problem in attaining core hdfc card.
I've also heard it's a bad idea to take tata neu as first card from hdfc