• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest a good Secured Rupay card for UPI transactions

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Looking for a FD secured Rupay credit card with UPI transactions enabled

As Minimal FD as possible, lower limit is fine since only use would be small scan and pay purchases

Edit 1 - P.s. Its for my gf ,I've already gave her add on my Amex Plat Travel and Axis Vistara Signature for transactions ,Magnus for lounges and eazydiner discount.
She has no credit history, no cibil score
I don't want to put her through income verification and office email etc as she's not much keen on credit cards and thinks 3 add on's are headache already.
Whole purpose of this card is for her to build some credit history and score ,and to do small UPI transactions where physical cards aren't accepted (she uses phonepe and gpay so she's already used to that)

Last edited:

sidp

TF Ace

As Minimal FD as possible, lower limit is fine since only use would be small scan and pay purchases
Why fd? Is it not for you?
Hdfc and icici are pretty easy to get with fd.
Not sure about sbi. ( for neu plus you need to do 1L fd, some people have got neu infinity around 2-2.5L. But they were quoting 3L to me.

hdfc Tata neu>Kotak myntra rupay>sbi bpcl octane=icici hpcl supersaver

Kotak myntra has 1.25% rewards but I think it has min transactions criteria or 2000. @DocFixIt can confirm.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Not sure about sbi. ( for neu plus you need to do 1L fd, some people have got neu infinity around 2-2.5L. But they were quoting 3L to me.

Kotak myntra has 1.25% rewards but I think it has min transactions criteria or 2000. @DocFixIt can confirm.
Yes . myntra is instant cashback on statement 🙂.. loot happening 😅.

FD UPI CC - NONE .
ICICI CORAL BUT HAVE TO CHECK IF THEY GIVE U RUPAY VARIANT BUT THATS 50K MIN

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Whats the purpose of this move ?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Edited orignal post ,I'll check out kotak myntra ,never had or interested in any kotak cards till now

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Edit 1 - P.s. Its for my gf ,I've already got her add on my Amex Plat Travel and Axis Vistara Signature for transactions ,Magnus add on for lounges and eazydiner discount.
She has no credit history, no cibil score
I don't want to put her through income verification and office email etc as she's not much keen on credit cards and thinks 3 add on's are headache already.
Whole purpose of this card is for her to build some credit history and score ,and to do small UPI transactions where physical cards aren't accepted (she uses phonepe and gpay so she's already used to that)
Just go with kotak. For cibil build up & probably get a upgrade on fd card.
& Take idfc wow too for rupay .

Problem with low limit card is u will get same kinda limit when u get first insecure cc