• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest Best Saving Account for 25k Minimum Balance Category

Hi, Can anyone suggest me best saving account with free debit card and good cashback/offers on flipkart, swiggy, zomato, etc with 25k minimum balance.
I already have HDFC bank account so kindly suggest other than HDFC Bank account.
Thank you

Hi, Can anyone suggest me best saving account with free debit card and good cashback/offers on flipkart, swiggy, zomato, etc with 25k minimum balance.
I already have HDFC bank account so kindly suggest other than HDFC Bank account.
Thank you
Everyone will suggest you IDFC Signature Debit Card 25k Maintaining Before 30th June.

Hey guys please Suggest Best Saving Account for 25k Minimum Balance Category. With some great benefits on interest rate, movies, shopping and entertainment etc....
Thanks in advance. Please post cards with major benefits and with some neat comparison so others can get benefits of this information in near future. 🙏🙏

This post has been discussed already but I need latest information that's why I am posting.

There is an account offered by IndusInd Bank called Max Active, which appears to have borrowed most of the features found in Axis Liberty. 🤣

Check it out here

Hey guys please Suggest Best Saving Account for 25k Minimum Balance Category. With some great benefits on interest rate, movies, shopping and entertainment etc....
Thanks in advance. Please post cards with major benefits and with some neat comparison so others can get benefits of this information in near future. 🙏🙏

This post has been discussed already but I need latest information that's why I am posting.
Indus delite account with delight debit card

5% on fuel,entertainment,dining,ott subscriptions

1+1 BMS offer

Mab restriction can be waived on 25k spends*

Cb capped at 750₹ per month

Indus delite account with delight debit card

5% on fuel,entertainment,dining,ott subscriptions

1+1 BMS offer

Mab restriction can be waived on 25k spends*

Cb capped at 750₹ per month
Delite account is Zero MAB and the 25k waiver is for the Delight Debit card. If you spend 25k within 90 days your issuance fees will be waived off and next year also it will be free

Delite account is Zero MAB and the 25k waiver is for the Delight Debit card. If you spend 25k within 90 days your issuance fees will be waived off and next year also it will be free

Spends any category ??

How to upgrade digi start to delite, are you aware?

Back