• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest Best Saving Account for 25k Minimum Balance Category

Hi, Can anyone suggest me best saving account with free debit card and good cashback/offers on flipkart, swiggy, zomato, etc with 25k minimum balance.
I already have HDFC bank account so kindly suggest other than HDFC Bank account.
Thank you

Spends any category ??

How to upgrade digi start to delite, are you aware?
If you are asking about the 5% spends category for Delight Card, then it's the same that you mentioned earlier.

Regarding upgrade from Digi to Delite account I am not sure about the process, you should talk to customer care once. And by the way you can also apply for the Delight Card for the Digi account too.

Hey guys please Suggest Best Saving Account for 25k Minimum Balance Category. With some great benefits on interest rate, movies, shopping and entertainment etc....
Thanks in advance. Please post cards with major benefits and with some neat comparison so others can get benefits of this information in near future. 🙏🙏

This post has been discussed already but I need latest information that's why I am posting.
Indus Max Active (25 MAB) (waived off on merchant spends of 25k using UPI, NB, DC)

Platinum Plus DC (249 + gst joining fees) (Zero Annual Fees)
0.93% cashback upto 700 per month
1+1 offer on BMS, bigbasket offer and much more

The same or even more features are offered in Indus Max Active, without having to maintain 25k. So the choice is yours! You get cashback on CC Bill Payment on this card too.

We get points right for using debit card on CC payments?? Same DC process mentioned in below thread may I correct?

Hi, Can anyone suggest me best saving account with free debit card and good cashback/offers on flipkart, swiggy, zomato, etc with 25k minimum balance.
I already have HDFC bank account so kindly suggest other than HDFC Bank account.
Thank you

We get points right for using debit card on CC payments?? Same DC process mentioned in below thread may I correct?

Yeah, for indusind the cb points amount differs card to card, transaction amount too.

the reward structure is same. Platinum Plus has monthly capping of 2000 Points (Rs 700) and Select/Exclusive Card have capping of 3000 points (Rs 1050). This is the only difference.

If you have Legend CC, You can open Zero MAB Select Account. If you don't have then Indus Max Active is best alternative.

the reward structure is same. Platinum Plus has monthly capping of 2000 Points (Rs 700) and Select/Exclusive Card have capping of 3000 points (Rs 1050). This is the only difference.

If you have Legend CC, You can open Zero MAB Select Account. If you don't have then Indus Max Active is best alternative.

We can't get Select/Exclusive DC in Indus Max Active only Platinum Plus right?

I'm thinking to open Select Account any suggestion. Online I'm facing "I already have account" issue so need go bank.

We can't get Select/Exclusive DC in Indus Max Active only Platinum Plus right?

I'm thinking to open Select Account any suggestion. Online I'm facing "I already have account" issue so need go bank.
You can obtain the Debit Card, but bear in mind that both the issuance fees and annual fees are applicable, and they are quite high. However, with the Select and Exclusive accounts, there are no charges for the debit card.

By the way, it's a positive decision to go to the branch to open your account. This way, if any issues arise, the branch will assist you. If you had opened the account online, they wouldn't have helped you at all.

Indus Max Active (25 MAB) (waived off on merchant spends of 25k using UPI, NB, DC)

Platinum Plus DC (249 + gst joining fees) (Zero Annual Fees)
0.93% cashback upto 700 per month
1+1 offer on BMS, bigbasket offer and much more
are airtel money spends eligible?
edit: also what about wallet reloads?👀

are airtel money spends eligible?
edit: also what about wallet reloads?👀
Sadly, they are not considered for Reward Points. Wallet Reloads and Payment made to any Financial Institutions are excluded from getting Reward Points.
But, CC Bill Payments via Mobikwik and Paytm are considered.

Not sure if wallet reloads are considered for quarterly milestone as I reach the milestone in 1 month only by CC Bill Payments😂
If you have Credit Card then go for it, you can easily pay credit card bill of that amount by rotating money😂

Sadly, they are not considered for Reward Points. Wallet Reloads and Payment made to any Financial Institutions are excluded from getting Reward Points.
But, CC Bill Payments via Mobikwik and Paytm are considered.

Not sure if wallet reloads are considered for quarterly milestone as I reach the milestone in 1 month only by CC Bill Payments😂
If you have Credit Card then go for it, you can easily pay credit card bill of that amount by rotating money😂
i have credit card!
but how do you rotate money?

Is 0.93% reward applicable on CC bill on indusind max active account, even with 750rs quarter milestone?
For example, if I pay total >1L in a month, I'll get 0.93% (I'm aware of the incremental slabs) for that month and 750 voucher in that quarter?

Is 0.93% reward applicable on CC bill on indusind max active account, even with 750rs quarter milestone?
For example, if I pay total >1L in a month, I'll get 0.93% (I'm aware of the incremental slabs) for that month and 750 voucher in that quarter?
U will get 1%cb with the hdfc easyshop platinum dc of cc bill payment.

Back