• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me -14inches Apple MacBook Pro m3 pro 18gigs ram 512 ssd or Apple MacBook Pro m2 pro 16 gigs ram 1 tb ssd

rishis90

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi

I am confused between the 2 models , although I am getting m2 pro now 10-15k cheaper than m3 pro 512 gb version , any apple expert here can guide which one to select ? I am thinking to buy for personal use , I am not any pro editor but I value battery life of my laptop

also I won't be investing in laptop for at least 3-4 years if I buy one now...

Reactions: SSV
Hi

I am confused between the 2 models , although I am getting m2 pro now 10-15k cheaper than m3 pro 512 gb version , any apple expert here can guide which one to select ? I am thinking to buy for personal use , I am not any pro editor but I value battery life of my laptop

I have both M1 Pro and M2 pro.
I don’t see any performance difference in between the two.

I don’t do video editing. I just do programming and everyday works.

Choose M2, as it seems better for your use.
But M3 has black color, if you prefer that.

Hi

Honestly if you need battery life then you might look at M2/M3 rather than the pro version. I have M1 MacBook air with 16Gb Ram. It's great.
If you want pro then go with M2 pro for space grey and M3 pro for Black.

I have both M1 Pro and M2 pro.
I don’t see any performance difference in between the two.

I don’t do video editing. I just do programming and everyday works.

Choose M2, as it seems better for your use.
But M3 has black color, if you prefer that.
I am getting 12 core cpu 19 core GPU variant in m2 pro and 11 core cpu and 14 core GPU in m3 pro , what you think ?

Back