• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to buy any 2nd Hand Macbook Pro (2018-2021 model) under 70K?

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there any legit platform to buy 2nd Macbooks. Fine with buying old model but in good condition.
Would be happy if they provide at least 3-6 months warranty.
Or should I go for OLX only ?

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is there any legit platform to buy 2nd Macbooks. Fine with buying old model but in good condition.
Should have told earlier. I sold my MacBook pro 2020 one month back @60k.

Don't purchase from 2nd hand shops without warranty. They replace with duplicate parts. Even on olx only buy with warranty/Apple care+.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Should have told earlier. I sold my MacBook pro 2020 one month back @60k.

Don't purchase from 2nd hand shops without warranty. They replace with duplicate parts. Even on olx only buy with warranty/Apple care+.
Thank you. I will keep this in mind. Someone in my known wants to purchase.
I have some doubts..
Can you give little bit details of configs? and it was fully functional when you sold it?
And what was original price of laptop? This will give me a decent idea of how much price drops.
Otherwise I will suggest them to get New Macbook Air 2020. It is available at 82K at amazon and 84K at imagine tresor with 5k discount on HDFC cards.

foden

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hey, I have a MacBook pro 2021 model, which is lying unused as I upgraded to latest M2 pro chip.
It's in a perfect condition, not even used for a year fully.
You can DM me if your budget is flexible.

Sudheep

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
if you have a monitor & mobility is not an issue, ongoing mac mini m2 back to school offer (+earpod @49900) is something not to be missed.

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have some doubts..
Can you give little bit details of configs? and it was fully functional when you sold it?
And what was original price of laptop? This will give me a decent idea of how much price drops.
Otherwise I will suggest them to get New Macbook Air 2020. It is available at 82K at amazon and 84K at imagine tresor with 5k discount on HDFC cards.
It was like new. Go for M2 MacBook air. Its better than previous pro models. Check if you can get student discount on apple.com using college email.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have some doubts..
If you are working with any MNC, then get in touch with the IT Team and get details of vendors who procures laptop for the organization.

They sell 2nd hand (hardly used for few months) at very attractive rates.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you are working with any MNC, then get in touch with the IT Team and get details of vendors who procures laptop for the organization.

They sell 2nd hand (hardly used for few months) at very attractive rates.
This is not the case right now 😅

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you're still open to buying used, do checkout classified section of Techenclave forums, someone is selling at attractive rate.

akshayhs

TF Ace
If you going for second hand, only buy refurbished from the official Apple store. Otherwise, it's generally not worth taking the risk.

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey, I have a MacBook pro 2021 model, which is lying unused as I upgraded to latest M2 pro chip.
It's in a perfect condition, not even used for a year fully.
You can DM me if your budget is flexible.
Do you still have it?

rohant

TF Premier
i may be late, but you could easily buy Macbook 2021 under 70k through e-commerce websites. wait for some sale!

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The specs which are sensible are not available on e-com websites
Reliance is selling MBP 8/256 for 68k. Just checked last night.

Yes, I'd have preferred 16/512, but no 3rd party reseller sells that config.