• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a bank account please with good benefits

sanjaynandi

TF Select
Hi, I have salary around 175000 monthly in India.
I have Kotak account from long time, all my SIP go through kotak, so its very hard to change it.
I opened Axis account just 1 year ago. I have axis priority account but they dont even give me any credit card for me. (the good ones Like ACE).
My salary comes to axis and I keep average 25-30K monthly.
I want a bank account with good benefits, good netbanking & app.
My yearly expense is 3-4 lakhs. I have HDFC regalia & HDFC tata neu card. Shall I open hdfc account?
or IDFC first? ICICI?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have salary around 175000 monthly in India.
I have Kotak account from long time, all my SIP go through kotak, so its very hard to change it.
I opened Axis account just 1 year ago. I have axis priority account but they dont even give me any credit card for me. (the good ones Like ACE).
My salary comes to axis and I keep average 25-30K monthly.
I want a bank account with good benefits, good netbanking & app.
My yearly expense is 3-4 lakhs. I have HDFC regalia & HDFC tata neu card. Shall I open hdfc account?
or IDFC first? ICICI?
Is ur account currently burgundy?

kjs

TF Premier
thanks, how about hdfc bank? i see their debit cards have lot of offers?
these days salary account 70% more or less give similar benefits

decisions depend on rest 30% difference that are provided and if that is what u want u can choose that bank

Axis - Credit Card , decent app , Good customer service but bad RM’s and lots of marketing calls

ICICI : Started getting marketing calls recently as i just navigated to pre approved offers which they came to know. app is very good. CC is not so good u need to give them proofs that such facilities are available so help me avail and place request for it. They are not aware of their own products take bank employees or CC

HDFC : Better as compared to above 2 app is very much ok does the job.. But u need to get good RM and a good branch that can help u.

if ur company has good corporate tie up with these banks then choose HDFC , tell RM upfront dont cLl me to sel products unless u really want 1

which other options u have ? apart from above.

sanjaynandi

TF Select
these days salary account 70% more or less give similar benefits

decisions depend on rest 30% difference that are provided and if that is what u want u can choose that bank

Axis - Credit Card , decent app , Good customer service but bad RM’s and lots of marketing calls

ICICI : Started getting marketing calls recently as i just navigated to pre approved offers which they came to know. app is very good. CC is not so good u need to give them proofs that such facilities are available so help me avail and place request for it. They are not aware of their own products take bank employees or CC

HDFC : Better as compared to above 2 app is very much ok does the job.. But u need to get good RM and a good branch that can help u.

if ur company has good corporate tie up with these banks then choose HDFC , tell RM upfront dont cLl me to sel products unless u really want 1

which other options u have ? apart from above.
i work in small company. so they dont have tie up with any bank. hdfc, axis, icici all have branches near my house. Axis literally calls every day for making FD. when I called the RM lady for ACE, she said its not available and charges will be applied. Axis app is good enough. I havenot used grabdeals that much. I have the flipkart axis card LTF and get decent benefits. I will try HDFC, I guess.

kjs

TF Premier
i work in small company. so they dont have tie up with any bank. hdfc, axis, icici all have branches near my house. Axis literally calls every day for making FD. when I called the RM lady for ACE, she said its not available and charges will be applied. Axis app is good enough. I havenot used grabdeals that much. I have the flipkart axis card LTF and get decent benefits. I will try HDFC, I guess.
You can see the available cards in pre approved section some where in the app.Yes Axis Ace is not life time free even i got it from Pre Approved section. If ur experience with Axis is decent you can keep it coz u also have hdfc cc. My experience was good with Axis but not with RM , however you can also set RM calls to DND. I had to open account with ICICI as i had taken home loan hence for EMI deductions. so i closed Axis account. My Hdfc account is more than 10yrs old and 1st account so planned to keep it and switch back to salary. Will close ICICI also in near future and switch EMI deduction from HDFC. ICICI bank employees forced to open account later checked with CC. It was not required i need to just have any bank account where EMI would be deducted.

coolanshu1000

TF Premier
If you are salaried and wish to avail Rupay Credit and debit card at discounted rates then
Canara Bank has launched new payroll account package on 1st april in which we are getting free rupay Select Debit Card and Rupay Select Credit Card for salary above 1 lac. Some features are No minimum balance requirement, Temporary OD facility, free NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, SMS chgs, unlimited DD, discount on lockers, processing charges etc., Free term life insurance, accident insurance etc.
Check the snippets attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230510_162831_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230510_162831_Drive.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20230510_162800_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230510_162800_Drive.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20230510_162728_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230510_162728_Drive.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 9