• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a card for international spends please

EnthuCC

TF Buzz
Hi, I'm looking for credit card for international spends. The card will be used on multiple online advertising platforms like Facebook ads and others where the funds will be deposited in ad account in USD.

Looking for a 0% forex markup credit card or card with low forex markup charges with net positive reward/cashback values.

Not looking to get FD based (secured) credit cards.

Thanks

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Urgent Help !! I am going to place an order for Apple Watch at Walmart choosing store pickup option, using my SBI cashback card.

Will this be considered as online order (5% cashback) or offline order (1% cashback)....considering that Walmart has offline stores too !!!

@S S V
It should be online. Can't guarantee though. You could also try paying through paypal.

It should be online. Can't guarantee though. You could also try paying through paypal.
While placing the order, I can see that tax is levied at the payment page!!
Is this tax for online orders only…or even at physical store the tax will be levied ??

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
While placing the order, I can see that tax is levied at the payment page!!
Is this tax for online orders only…or even at physical store the tax will be levied ??
Tax is always levied later on depending on the shipping address. Doesn't matter if its online or in store. Which state are you ordering to?

Each state has diff taxation rules depending on the category. Some states like New Hampshire has no sales tax while Massachusetts has sales tax on electronics but not on clothes.

Tax is always levied later on depending on the shipping address. Doesn't matter if its online or in store. Which state are you ordering to?

Each state has diff taxation rules depending on the category. Some states like New Hampshire has no sales tax while Massachusetts has sales tax on electronics but not on clothes.
I’m ordering Apple Watch in Texas !!
$219 is becoming $237 after tax

SBI Cashback. Although the forex fee is 3.5% + gst = 4.1%, you get a cashback of 5%. Effectively a cashback of 0.9%
Cash is not reliable. Won't recommend. You don't which MCC/website give and even there inconsistent.

HDFC Diner or Infinia with Global Value program is about 1.5% reward rate.

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Only if you ship it to tax free states: Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon.

None of them are next to texas, so no option really unless you know someone who lives there. Even then, shipping it to texas will be expensive too.

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Urgent Help !! I am going to place an order for Apple Watch at Walmart choosing store pickup option, using my SBI cashback card.

Will this be considered as online order (5% cashback) or offline order (1% cashback)....considering that Walmart has offline stores too !!!

@S S V
If you are using SBI Cashback and making payment using the online weblink, high chance you will get 5% CB as its Walmart (its still not guaranteed though). Do not try MOTO transactions via phone, you wont get 5% CB for it, I've experienced this.