• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a card for international lounge access

xiddy

TF Premier
I closed Magnus and RBL world safari, and with it my international lounge access and airport concierge services are gone.

I need a card, or cards, that can atleast get me international lounge access, if not the concierge services. I do not mind if the card is paid, as long as it is not too expensive.

I was thinking of going for ICICI MMT signature as that will get me a dreamfolks card and there are no annual charges associated with it. What else do you guys recommend?

I was told by customer care they give PP fir add-on as well any idea about That?
PP issuance is free and usage outside India is free?
PP may give PP cards for add-on card members. But, some launges abroad do not accept/permit add-on members or guests. Even if they are willing to pay.
So, instead of taking a chance, we got two separate primary cards for ourselves. Because, paying 27 USD is not an issue - but inconvenience is - when we travel non-stop for 25-30 hours. Charges depend upon the type, level of card and the bank.

theflash

TF Select
PP may give PP cards for add-on card members. But, some launges abroad do not accept/permit add-on members or guests. Even if they are willing to pay.
So, instead of taking a chance, we got two separate primary cards for ourselves. Because, paying 27 USD is not an issue - but inconvenience is - when we travel non-stop for 25-30 hours. Charges depend upon the type, level of card and the bank.
I was looking for free PP for my parents to get intl lounge access in Dubai. I have my own SBI Reliance Prime PP but unable to register on PP app so not sure if that's a real one or not.... Recently my mom got paid 5.9k fees Pinnacle and I heard it has complimentary PP. So her lounge is sorted just need to do something for my dad but he's out of India so can't apply new card for him. If my SBI PP is real will they accept if my dad uses it?

I was looking for free PP for my parents to get intl lounge access in Dubai. I have my own SBI Reliance Prime PP but unable to register on PP app so not sure if that's a real one or not.... Recently my mom got paid 5.9k fees Pinnacle and I heard it has complimentary PP. So her lounge is sorted just need to do something for my dad but he's out of India so can't apply new card for him. If my SBI PP is real will they accept if my dad uses it?
You first get info on which brand operates in Dubai airports. Go to that brand's website n see what vards are accepted or such data on related issues.

I have no info on Middle East as I/we do not have any plans to visit that part of the world.