• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a card for international lounge access

xiddy

TF Premier
I closed Magnus and RBL world safari, and with it my international lounge access and airport concierge services are gone.

I need a card, or cards, that can atleast get me international lounge access, if not the concierge services. I do not mind if the card is paid, as long as it is not too expensive.

I was thinking of going for ICICI MMT signature as that will get me a dreamfolks card and there are no annual charges associated with it. What else do you guys recommend?

xiddy

TF Premier
Have a look at the Yes Marqueé.
Interesting. Does this come with concierge services as well?
Check Au ixigo LTF ( 1 per year)
Sc easemytrip (2 per year)
Tata neu infinity ( 1 per qtr)
AU and SC keep rejecting my CC applications. I believe it is because I do not have a work address in India. I work remotely for a company in the US. Maybe i will have better luck if i try applying C2C.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I closed Magnus and RBL world safari, and with it my international lounge access and airport concierge services are gone.

I need a card, or cards, that can atleast get me international lounge access, if not the concierge services. I do not mind if the card is paid, as long as it is not too expensive.

I was thinking of going for ICICI MMT signature as that will get me a dreamfolks card and there are no annual charges associated with it. What else do you guys recommend?
DCB / Infinia / Amex Plat

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

AU and SC keep rejecting my CC applications. I believe it is because I do not have a work address in India. I work remotely for a company in the US. Maybe i will have better luck if i try applying C2C.
No, Marquee doesn't come with concierge services but does include 6 domestic Lounge visits per quarter and unlimited international lounge visits. Also, there are complimentary lounge access provided to guests and addon holders.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Also, do have a look at HDFC Regalia Gold for concierge and lounge access.

telescope

TF Ace

You didn't mention how many lounge you require. here are the cards you may apply:
1. Yes marquee/reserv/elite
2. IDFC vistara
3. hdfc gold regalia or Tata infinity

yes cards are having high approval rates and you can give your home address as office address I guess.

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try for IDFC Wealth card if you are eligible. It comes as LTF with 4 lounge access per quarter (domestic and international), 4 spa access and has concierge service.

xiddy

TF Premier
Try for IDFC Wealth card if you are eligible. It comes as LTF with 4 lounge access per quarter (domestic and international), 4 spa access and has concierge service.
They keep offering me select 😑

You didn't mention how many lounge you require. here are the cards you may apply:
1. Yes marquee/reserv/elite
2. IDFC vistara
3. hdfc gold regalia or Tata infinity

yes cards are having high approval rates and you can give your home address as office address I guess.
4-6 should be enough. I have millenia from HDFC, will see if i can upgrade. Thanks.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Just an update. Marqueé comes with a concierge.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240302_121102_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20240302_121102_Samsung Notes.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 42

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try Zenith + It has airport concierge-like Magnus and also lounge access
and looking only for lounge then would suggest getting Regalia gold 2500/- that also FYF so if need this year use it +good spending might help convert it to LTF.

xiddy

TF Premier
What about meet and greet services that Magnus offers in India at the airports? Does any other cards have that?

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What about meet and greet services that Magnus offers in India at the airports? Does any other cards have that?
Afaik, Au has it with Zenith + and in Regalia gold if you book flight tickets from smartbuy ! you can get complimentary chauffeur to airport.

Go for Regalia Gold & you can use c2c method to get that LTF.

Apart from that others are;
- Yes bank marque CC
- AU zenith + CC
- IDFC Wealth CC

and some others who have small but 1 or 2:
SC Easemytrip

Riya

TF Ace
Sapphiro are providing Dreamfolks card which provide international lounge access as well as spa....
If you are from a decent college then high chances that you'll get it LTF....

Lorddiesel

TF Buzz

Stan C now allows C2C online