• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a credit card for spending

Jarvo

TF Buzz
I have a upcoming payment of 1,35,000 to a travel agent. For Online transfer it will cost nothing extra. But for card payment he will charge almost 2% additional as CC Avenue charges the same to them. The agent will send a link and I have to pay through it. The agent is also unaware of his merchant category code.

Ideally I shall opt for online transfer, but since i am part of this forum, I know i may get more returns on card.
Does anyone know how can i get 2% or more return by using any credit card? Which is the best method to pay?

I have the following cards -

1. Axis Select
  2. Axis My Zone
  3. HDFC Regalia
  4. BoB Eterna
  5. Amazon pay icici
  6. Idfc Select
  7. Au Lit (Already exhausted 5% adiitonal cashback feature for the month.) (Already have 5x Reward on online spends activated but it will fetch only 1.25% returns.)
  8. Indus Legend
  9. Rbl Zomato Edition classic
  10. Yes Prosperity Reward Plus
  11. Axis Lic

Last edited:
First check if he has a machine with Travel MCC. If yes, then use eterna as it has a reward rate of 3.75 in travel.
Also, if you have a HDFC DC, then you will make additional 1% (upto 750 pm) when you pay CC bill, so also consider that when comparing to online transfer.

First check if he has a machine with Travel MCC. If yes, then use eterna as it has a reward rate of 3.75 in travel.
Also, if you have a HDFC DC, then you will make additional 1% (upto 750 pm) when you pay CC bill, so also consider that when comparing to online transfer.
for card payment he will charge almost 2% additional as CC Avenue charges the same to them. The agent will send a link and I have to pay through it. The agent is also unaware of his merchant category code.

you seem to missing a premium card , regalia / Bob eterna compare their reward rate cause rest all are entry level card . you can use app to transfer here to there but won't recommend cause i don't engage either so have no clue. plus that for legit business and it personal transactions here.
this is what i got all, so need to know whats the best reward rate out of these.
Thanks.

Back