• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a credit card for expenses of 20k Amazon pay voucher monthly

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Already have DCB, IDFC Vistara and Magnus which will expire on Feb 2024. Unwilling to pay the 2.5% + GST convenience fees when i buy with Gyftr DCB. Have plans already for IDFC Vistara. So suggest me a good credit card.

HDFC won't give me Infinia upgrade so that is out of the question. Have looked into Amex trio and feels MRCC will work out good for me with renewal fee benefit and all. Not sure if SBI cashback will give 5% for apay vouchers. Aside from this any other cards i should look at?

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It seems like several TnCs coming, but my point assumed person has cards based on their preferred redemption only. Now, trying to get effective value based on that redemption, that person ok with any mode of redemption as long as it gives best value***.

If person applied card C means their use case should be in that category. I always suggest and still asking when someone ask for suggest me CC, choose based on redemption, and then categories you spend.

Redemption three types:

- Cashback
- Vouchers
- Points transfer / Booking flights or hotels

Then shortlist the cards and pick best one providing on your spend categories.

Above case, person has all three cards. If they don't have third card or don't want to use, then that card not needed for them actually or its upto them whether to include or not. But I hope you understand, overall concept of effective price here based on preferred redemption, that is the actual reasoning.. same applies even if all three all cashback cards.

Which one you pick (all are cashback cards or your preferred mode of redemption)?

Card A: 5% cashback
Card B: 5% + 1% = 6% cashback (platform benefit, assume)
Card C: 10% - 3% = 7% cashback (convenience fee, assume)

Will you pick the Card C or discard saying 'they're asking convenience fee'?
If I need RP for flight booking hotel booking i will use C and will discard the convenience fee in this case..

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If I need RP for flight booking hotel booking i will use C and will discard the convenience fee in this case..
But still most probably i may prefer card A if I am making payment of small amount.. as difference will be low so will prefer cashback than RP..

Will prefer card c only if payment amount is big.. as RP gets used only when doing bookings and all.. it could be way away in future.. so better is to get cashback in next statement

cardio_guy

TF Ace
It seems like several TnCs coming, but my point assumed person has cards based on their preferred redemption only. Now, trying to get effective value based on that redemption, that person ok with any mode of redemption as long as it gives best value***.

If person applied card C means their use case should be in that category. I always suggest and still asking when someone ask for suggest me CC, choose based on redemption, and then categories you spend.

Redemption three types:

- Cashback
- Vouchers
- Points transfer / Booking flights or hotels

Then shortlist the cards and pick best one providing on your spend categories.

Above case, person has all three cards. If they don't have third card or don't want to use, then that card not needed for them actually or its upto them whether to include or not. But I hope you understand, overall concept of effective price here based on preferred redemption, that is the actual reasoning.. same applies even if all three all cashback cards.

Which one you pick (all are cashback cards or your preferred mode of redemption)?

Card A: 5% cashback
Card B: 5% + 1% = 6% cashback (platform benefit, assume)
Card C: 10% - 3% = 7% cashback (convenience fee, assume)

Will you pick the Card C or discard saying 'they're asking convenience fee'?
Just my thought -
Again it depends on the lifestyle of a person. Even if card C is giving say 10% hotel voucher or flight ticket, if someone who will never stay in a hotel or will never have to fly, why would he take card C which has useless benefits according to him? I don't eat anything from outside, i don't have Swiggy and Zomato then why should I take a card with dining benefits? in all these cases, just a direct cashback makes the best sense.

Hemang

TF Premier
Fir finally kis cc pe fayda hai amazon GV buy krke hume ?
HDFC Millenia Upto 20k purchase pe 1k dega hume. Any other cc rewarding the same % or higher ?