• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a phone deal under 25k in Aug/Sep 2024

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Short version :- Looking to Buy a Smartphone under 25k in next month or so,
Camera and Battery life Priority,
Performance not so much,
My current card collection is listed below
Any deal recommendations ?

Long Version :-
My GF's B'day is coming up in early Oct ,she's still using a Vivo Y21 4G (2021), I've been trying to convince her to upgrade to a 5G device but she won't budge ,so i want to gift her, she doesn't care about performance, mostly uses it for Social Media, Photography, Banking, Shopping and OTT apart from Communication, no gaming or any other system heavy apps.
So need a phone under 25k with good camera and battery ,decent memory and performance.
I've don't have much idea about all the cool and latest tech in the market ,all i have is a 14 Pro 256Gb and an A14 ,all i know is just Apple and Samsung, and I'm always looking for good deals on my cards

Reason why I'm posting this so early is because Amazon Independence day sale is about to come up ,and i thought if i have to buy something from Amazon/FK, I'll have to start buying Gyftr vouchers right now coz of 10k monthly limit on Amex Reward Multiplier

My current cards :-

- Amex Plat Travel (70k short of 4L before card anniversary in Dec, so really leaning into using this one)
- HDFC DCB & Tata Neu Infinity (haven't started using smartbuy yet ,never used neu app at all)
- ICICI Cards (MMT Signature, Amazon Pay, Coral)
- Axis Vistara Signature
- Onecard
- Yes Finbooster
- IDFC Select
- RBL World Safari
- an SBI Card

Any recommendations on Smartphones deals will be greatly appreciated,
Thank you

Last edited:
Performance not so much,

My GF's B'day is coming up in early Oct ,she's still using a Vivo Y21 4G (2021), I've been trying to convince her to upgrade for a 5G device but she won't budge ,so i want to gift her, she doesn't care about performance, mostly uses it for Social Media, Photography, Banking, Shopping and OTT apart from Communications, no gaming or any other system heavy apps.
So need a phone under 25k with good good camera and battery ,decent memory and performance.
I've don't have much idea about all the cool and latest tech in the market ,all i have is a 14 Pro 256Gb and an A14 ,all i know is just Apple and Samsung, and I'm always looking for good deals on my cards

Reason why I'm posting this so early is because Amazon Independence day sale is about to come up ,and i thought if i have to buy something from Amazon/FK, I'll have to start buying Gyftr vouchers right now coz of 10k monthly limit on Amex Reward Mimultiplier

- Amex Plat Travel (70k short of 4L before card anniversary in Dec, so really leaning into using this one)
- HDFC DCB & Tata Neu Infinity (haven't started using smartbuy yet ,never used neu app at all)
- Axis Vistara Signature
- Onecard
- Yes Finbooster
- IDFC Select
- RBL World Safari
- an SBI Card

Thank you
Motorola Edge 50

Motorola Edge 50
I sew it going for 25k on FK this morning,
Should i start accumulating FK vouchers till 25k in Oct ?
Should i get it right away as price might go up ?
Or should i wait for price to drop further ?

I sew it going for 25k on FK this morning,
Should i start accumulating FK vouchers till 25k in Oct ?
Should i get it right away as price might go up ?
Or should i wait for price to drop further ?
edge 50 was launched yesterday bro, its first sale is on 8th AFAIK.

How good is Motorola with OS / SW updates ?
To be honest, it's absolutely horrible.

I've been reading lenovo's phone forum (Motorola's parent company), and there are so many negative reviews regarding the OS/SW. Despite the negative reviews, I still chose that phone for my mother because she doesn't cares about these issues.

I bought the Motorola Edge 50 Pro (got for around 25k with exchange) for her, and it has a security patch of May. We are in August now, so yeah they are not punctual with updates.

Her requirements were: a good camera (even in low light), a good screen (OLED) with decent performance, and especially no bloatware. It's a decent phone for day-to-day usage and great for parents.

I'm using the Nothing Phone (2).

To be honest, it's absolutely horrible.

I've been reading lenovo's phone forum (Motorola's parent company), and there are so many negative reviews regarding the OS/SW. Despite the negative reviews, I still chose that phone for my mother because she doesn't cares about these issues.

I bought the Motorola Edge 50 Pro (got for around 25k with exchange) for her, and it has a security patch of May. We are in August now, so yeah they are not punctual with updates.

Her requirements were: a good camera (even in low light), a good screen (OLED) with decent performance, and especially no bloatware. It's a decent phone for day-to-day usage and great for parents.

I'm using the Nothing Phone (2).
So the phone is doing great? What's your review till now?

I see ,there's a Fusion ,another Pro and then there's regular Edge 50 ,
Didn't know sbout these variants
The one launched yesterday has additional telephoto zoom camera and is military grade build but snapdragon 7gen 1 in comparison to fusion
50 has 7gen 2

This summarises the difference

Performance not so much,

My GF's B'day is coming up in early Oct ,she's still using a Vivo Y21 4G (2021), I've been trying to convince her to upgrade for a 5G device but she won't budge ,so i want to gift her, she doesn't care about performance, mostly uses it for Social Media, Photography, Banking, Shopping and OTT apart from Communications, no gaming or any other system heavy apps.
So need a phone under 25k with good camera and battery ,decent memory and performance.

Reason why I'm posting this so early is because Amazon Independence day sale is about to come up ,and i thought if i have to buy something from Amazon/FK, I'll have to start buying Gyftr vouchers right now coz of 10k monthly limit on Amex Reward Multiplier

- Axis Vistara Signature
- Onecard
- Yes Finbooster
- IDFC Select
- RBL World Safari
- an SBI Card

Thank you
OP11R came around 28k and with GV/CC can get it for 25-26k... I bought it at 27999-5% =26600 and old phone exchange 10k.

Net price 16600 =26600-10000

The best deals will be around Big Billion Days and GIF.

Back