• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a phone deal under 25k in Aug/Sep 2024

Short version :- Looking to Buy a Smartphone under 25k in next month or so,
Camera and Battery life Priority,
Performance not so much,
My current card collection is listed below
Any deal recommendations ?

Long Version :-
My GF's B'day is coming up in early Oct ,she's still using a Vivo Y21 4G (2021), I've been trying to convince her to upgrade for a 5G device but she won't budge ,so i want to gift her, she doesn't care about performance, mostly uses it for Social Media, Photography, Banking, Shopping and OTT apart from Communications, no gaming or any other system heavy apps.
So need a phone under 25k with good camera and battery ,decent memory and performance.
I've don't have much idea about all the cool and latest tech in the market ,all i have is a 14 Pro 256Gb and an A14 ,all i know is just Apple and Samsung, and I'm always looking for good deals on my cards

Reason why I'm posting this so early is because Amazon Independence day sale is about to come up ,and i thought if i have to buy something from Amazon/FK, I'll have to start buying Gyftr vouchers right now coz of 10k monthly limit on Amex Reward Multiplier

My current cards :-

- Amex Plat Travel (70k short of 4L before card anniversary in Dec, so really leaning into using this one)
- HDFC DCB & Tata Neu Infinity (haven't started using smartbuy yet ,never used neu app at all)
- ICICI Cards (MMT Signature, Amazon Pay, Coral)
- Axis Vistara Signature
- Onecard
- Yes Finbooster
- IDFC Select
- RBL World Safari
- an SBI Card

Any recommendations on Smartphones deals will be greatly appreciated,
Thank you
Nothing 2a / 2a plus

I sew it going for 25k on FK this morning,
Should i start accumulating FK vouchers till 25k in Oct ?
Should i get it right away as price might go up ?
Or should i wait for price to drop further ?
Price will not go up, don't worry.

You might be able to get it for cheaper in October during the BBD sale. Perhaps consider looking at Nothing phones as well? I can vouch for the Phone 2.

I was thinking of 50 fusion. What's your opinion between these two
Both are almost identical, camera sensor is same. So, you can expect identical image output.

- edge 50 fusion has better gen processor than edge 50.

- but lacks optical zoom lens (it has 2 camera lens) whereas edge 50 has 3 rear camera's.

- edge 50 has 256gb storage as a base variant whereas edge 50 fusion has 128gb storage as base variant. Ram is same for both (8 gb)

Both are almost identical, camera sensor is same. So, you can expect identical image output.

This is usually not true. Even if the camera sensor and hardware is the same, the actual photo or video output greatly depends on the software. This is why the images on OnePlus phones are one of the best. The same camera hardware is used on Xiaomi and Redmi phones but they do not give those kind of images.
If you want a good camera phone, I would not recommend taking a newly launched phone. Cuz it's not tested in the market as yet.

OP11R came around 28k and with GV/CC can get it for 25-26k... I bought it at 27999-5% =26600 and old phone exchange 10k.

Net price 16600 =26600-10000

The best deals will be around Big Billion Days and GIF.
Cousin of mine got 1+11r 16Gb+256Gb for 33k from Croma few months back ,he swears by it

Yes, so far it's doing great. No lags whatsoever and it gives you a premium samsung feels since it has curved OLED screen. No bloatwares except linkedin which I uninstalled 😂
Seems to be a great phone with a killer camera

Highlighting the USPs that I like​

• Display : 107.4cm (6.7 inches), P-OLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+ 2000 nits(peak) with resolution 1220 x 2712 pixels
  • OS : Hello UI based on Android 14 (3 Years OS Upgrade / 4 Years of SMRs), Processor : Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 Mobile Platform
  • Memory : 12GB RAM, 256GB Storage, Connectivity : 5G/4G/3G/2G, Bluetooth 5.4, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, USB Type-C 3.1, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Navic
  • Charging : 125W TurboPower charging**, Up to 50W* wireless charging, 10W wireless power sharing
  • Camera : Rear Camera : 50 MP, f/1.4, 25mm (wide), 1/1.55", 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 10MP Telephoto Lens with Samsung sensor, 3x Optical Zoom, 30X Hybrid zoom, Autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), 13MP Ultrawide angle (120° FOV), Macro Vision, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, Autofocus, LED flash, panorama, HDR. Front Camera : 50MP f/1.9 aperture with Samsung sensor, 0.64µm pixel size | Quad Pixel Technology for 1.28µm, Autofocus.

This is usually not true. Even if the camera sensor and hardware is the same, the actual photo or video output greatly depends on the software. This is why the images on OnePlus phones are one of the best. The same camera hardware is used on Xiaomi and Redmi phones but they do not give those kind of images.
If you want a good camera phone, I would not recommend taking a newly launched phone. Cuz it's not tested in the market as yet.
Yes all depends on processor and optimization.

Back