• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a phone deal under 25k in Aug/Sep 2024

This is usually not true. Even if the camera sensor and hardware is the same, the actual photo or video output greatly depends on the software. This is why the images on OnePlus phones are one of the best. The same camera hardware is used on Xiaomi and Redmi phones but they do not give those kind of images.
If you want a good camera phone, I would not recommend taking a newly launched phone. Cuz it's not tested in the market as yet.
I agree but in this case, company is the same and even the series is the same. Also, OP is waiting till the October anyways. There will be tons of reviews/videos on YouTube.

Fusion 50 has 7s gen 2.. Fusion is good choice for 20k budget.. for 25k OP should consider other options
Don't mind saving money if i can get something good for under 20k ,
But if you've other options under 25k ,I'm open to suggestions

To be honest, it's absolutely horrible.

I've been reading lenovo's phone forum (Motorola's parent company), and there are so many negative reviews regarding the OS/SW. Despite the negative reviews, I still chose that phone for my mother because she doesn't cares about these issues.

I bought the Motorola Edge 50 Pro (got for around 25k with exchange) for her, and it has a security patch of May. We are in August now, so yeah they are not punctual with updates.

Her requirements were: a good camera (even in low light), a good screen (OLED) with decent performance, and especially no bloatware. It's a decent phone for day-to-day usage and great for parents.

I'm using the Nothing Phone (2).
Battery life ?

Battery life ?
So far it's doing great, 7-8 hours of SOT with a heavy usage of youtube/chrome/fb/whatsapp.

If casual office day to day usage. It will barely drop below 70% battery.

Also we get 68W of charger with the phone itself. No need to make a separate purchase. It charges to 100% in about 45 mins ish.

@Akashn @Arkapal Sen I am not into gaming etc. 7s gen 2 should be enough right?
i will say no..for basicuse yes..but for long term use..target 7+gen3 or 7+gen2 type..+ series has extra edge..under 25k..realme 6t is a good choice..except bloatware and ads..op11r..will get 1 more update only..so no use of it now..or can try vivo phones..its ui is also good..not bad as realme..and camera is great..

i will say no..for basicuse yes..but for long term use..target 7+gen3 or 7+gen2 type..+ series has extra edge..under 25k..realme 6t is a good choice..except bloatware and ads..op11r..will get 1 more update only..so no use of it now..or can try vivo phones..its ui is also good..not bad as realme..and camera is great..
got it, will checkout phones in this segment

Back