• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a phone deal under 25k in Aug/Sep 2024

welcome to world of motherboard dead / pink or green line
At 25k price point choices are quite limited,
She really didn't like Samsung M and A series for being bulky with mediocre camera
And i didn't trust the likes of Poco, Iqoo ,etc
Even Moto Edge 50 Fusion/Neo reviews were underwhelming

welcome to world of motherboard dead / pink or green line
dj review GIF

ఏంటో ఫోన్లకి కూడా పచ్చ కామెర్లు
Jaundice even for phones

She really didn't like Samsung M and A series for being bulky with mediocre camera
Yeah !!! even my thoughts are same for a ~25K phone.

ur trust on poco iqoo will come back as soon as green and pink with mb dead will come..one tip..never ever update ur phn..for u best optn was nothing phn 2

Her brother is using 11r 256gb for last six months, seems happy with performance, he's a heavy gamer you see

And my senior got CE4 lite in Aug for 17K, little underperforming but overall not bad

Her brother is using 11r 256gb for last six months, seems happy with performance, he's a heavy gamer you see

And my senior got CE4 lite in Aug for 17K, little underperforming but overall not bad
11r my friend got greeen line issues after update..consider her brother as lucky chap who havent got it..will get issue anytime

Launching under 30K on Amazon on 4th. Has a second rear screen for selfies via main cam. Also seems to have stereo speakers with dolby atmos.

If one can consider Chinese brands like Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, oneplus etc then Lava has equally good deals. Lava has performed well and met govt's PLI scheme for make in India.

Launching under 30K on Amazon on 4th. Has a second rear screen for selfies via main cam. Also seems to have stereo speakers with dolby atmos.

If one can consider Chinese brands like Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, oneplus etc then Lava has equally good deals. Lava has performed well and met govt's PLI scheme for make in India.
this is another trash phn..just giving nonsense extra stuff like dual display bla bla..and having basic cartoon processor of 7300 and hardly 1os update..with bugs and not great cam

They have promised 2 years of
this is another trash phn..just giving nonsense extra stuff like dual display bla bla..and having basic cartoon processor of 7300 and hardly 1os update..with bugs and not great cam
They have promised 2years of updates plus 1 year of patches and not 1. (https://rmupdate.com/2023/08/04/how-many-os-security-updates-will-the-lava-agni-2-get/)

Plus, the phone is not out but you already know of bugs? If Xiaomi, a Chinese brand launches a phone with dual display (mi11 ultra), it becomes wow! but if an Indian company does it, its trash phone!!

The 7300x(not 7300) is not basic processor. The x is specifically provided for Dual displays. It out performs exynos 1480, Snapdragon7gen2 (not gen3) and is providing you service at home.

I'll tell him to avoid updates then
I have had 2 oneplus phones. Their phones have IMEI issues.

just a couple of threads on it.

Back