• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a phone deal under 25k in Aug/Sep 2024

They have promised 2 years of

They have promised 2years of updates plus 1 year of patches and not 1. (https://rmupdate.com/2023/08/04/how-many-os-security-updates-will-the-lava-agni-2-get/)

Plus, the phone is not out but you already know of bugs? If Xiaomi, a Chinese brand launches a phone with dual display (mi11 ultra), it becomes wow! but if an Indian company does it, its trash phone!!

The 7300x(not 7300) is not basic processor. The x is specifically provided for Dual displays. It out performs exynos 1480, Snapdragon7gen2 (not gen3) and is providing you service at home.
mi 11 ultra had a great processor..and i will never say someone to buy mi11 ultra..
lava havent done any good thing..
7300x is none but some mhz overclocked..at 30k u except some 7gen3 or 7+gen3 like processors..
and i wont even consider exynos 1480 in that price bracket too..
plus i care my phn with running phns for 8-9 years..
btw this phn is 30k bracket phn..and u r comparing 7s gen 2 which is 15-20k bracket phn..
better compare with things which r for that bracket..
ask lava to make some good phn with basic needs..
that back dual display is a shit..which is of no use other than basic showoff..rather they could make a good 30k phn with great processor ,good camera and have there own stock android flavour phn..we need to understand diff bw needs and showoff..

Last edited:
Back