• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me good Rupay LTF/FYF Credit card.

PrabhuP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello ,

I am planning to get into Proper Rupay credit other than SBI,

cards into Consideration.

1. PNP Select - LTF if we use it queraterly once, But not sure about approval process and delivery time.
2. HDFC Tata Infinity - FYF - I am not much into Tata Network other than UPI with CC, i dont see more benefits.

FYI: I already have HDFC salarsy acc and CC , for PNP i dont have any relationship.

Any other RUPAY card is beter .

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hello ,

1. PNP Select - LTF if we use it queraterly once, But not sure about approval process and delivery time.
2. HDFC Tata Infinity - FYF - I am not much into Tata Network other than UPI with CC, i dont see more benefits.

FYI: I already have HDFC salarsy acc and CC , for PNP i dont have any relationship.

bob premier.

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Go for Rupay select variant. PNB Rupay Select is a decent option, can get all the Rupay Select offers, and can use it for UPI payments too. As its PNB, application process will take time and you'll have to be patient. Try applying online, PNB staff themselves suggest that for a speedier processing.
Tata Neu Infinity is something you should go for if its available LTF. If you are using Big Basket or 1MG or something, try using it through Tata Neu, there is a good chance the ltf offer will kick in. I was offered the card FYF at first, didn't opt for it, and in a couple of months, got the ltf offer.
Interestingly though, its taking more than PNB timeline to process the same from HDFC's end.

PrabhuP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Go for Rupay select variant. PNB Rupay Select is a decent option, can get all the Rupay Select offers, and can use it for UPI payments too. As its PNB, application process will take time and you'll have to be patient. Try applying online, PNB staff themselves suggest that for a speedier processing.
Tata Neu Infinity is something you should go for if its available LTF. If you are using Big Basket or 1MG or something, try using it through Tata Neu, there is a good chance the ltf offer will kick in. I was offered the card FYF at first, didn't opt for it, and in a couple of months, got the ltf offer.
Interestingly though, its taking more than PNB timeline to process the same from HDFC's end.
Thank you , I will try with PNB .

Sreerag

TF Premier
Hello ,

HDFC Tata Neu can be easily be get as LTF. Try for that using your RM at HDFC. Don't shy, PNB Select is better. You get RuPay Select benefits.

itsmayank

TF Buzz
I am using prefer Tata Infinity.
Reasons:
- HDFC Card, so lot of offers on electronics
- Rupay Card - Its a good RuPay card with 1.5% base reward rate and 8 Lounge access
- Upto 10% cashback - If you ever wanted to buy anything from Croma/Tanishq/BigBasket, you will get the cashback (along with HDFC discount offer)

I have switched most of my Millenia transaction to Tata Infinity.

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am using prefer Tata Infinity.
Reasons:
- HDFC Card, so lot of offers on electronics
- Rupay Card - Its a good RuPay card with 1.5% base reward rate and 8 Lounge access
- Upto 10% cashback - If you ever wanted to buy anything from Croma/Tanishq/BigBasket, you will get the cashback (along with HDFC discount offer)

I have switched most of my Millenia transaction to Tata Infinity.
+1MG too for medicines