• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Good Rupay LTF Credit Card for UPI usage

Shivx

TF Buzz
Can you please suggest me a good Rupay based credit card for UPI transactions which gives good rewards/cashback. I know there are threads about best UPI rupay cards but I have specific criteria so making a new one.

I need a card Preferably LTF or can be converted to LTF, ones which are available on C2C basis.

Tata Neu is out of the table since it shows just paid for me and PNB apparently don't accept C2C. IDFC also not an option since they are not serviceable in my area. So which other card/s are good for UPI usage.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@DocFixIt @VISHESH_BANSAL @Abhishek012

1. What is the reward rate of SBI Simply Save Rupay card on UPI?
It is not clear from website, if they have any special reward rate for UPI/

2. Also, What is the MCC for paying local Subziwala, Paanwala, and similar small merchants via UPI? Does this fall under groceries and fetch 10x / 5X points on SBI SimplySave card or SBI BPCL Card?
No idea ..
Sbi BPCL hai but visa me
Due to email not registered couldn't take rupay ..
Will get it last week of this month

Coming to mcc.
I used hdfc and axis card
Iocl and neu

There is never been issue for points on UPI across merchant..
If amount over 100 I always got
In neu even got at 75+ rs transaction.

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Coming to mcc.
I used hdfc and axis card
Iocl and neu

There is never been issue for points on UPI across merchant..
okay, My Concern was whether local subziwala, paan wala etc fall under grocery MCC. And whether In that case accelearted reward points on credit cards possible.
Because with default reward rates, these cards are pretty useless for UPI.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
okay, My Concern was whether local subziwala, paan wala etc fall under grocery MCC. And whether In that case accelearted reward points on credit cards possible.
Because with default reward rates, these cards are pretty useless for UPI.
Accelerated Rewards are Applicable for selected MCCs like for Grocery only 5411 is eligible. Read Tncs.

You have to Cross check the MCC of the QRs Where you want to do txns. Without Doing Txn no one can tell you under which MCC QR codes are registered.

Iris

TF Buzz
Can you please suggest me a good Rupay based credit card for UPI transactions which gives good rewards/cashback. I know there are threads about best UPI rupay cards but I have specific criteria so making a new one.

I need a card Preferably LTF or can be converted to LTF, ones which are available on C2C basis.

Tata Neu is out of the table since it shows just paid for me and PNB apparently don't accept C2C. IDFC also not an option since they are not serviceable in my area. So which other card/s are good for UPI usage.
You may go with Bob Snapdeal card. Don't use it on Snapdeal. You may use it for UPI transactions. You will get 1% cashback on upi transactions. And if you have any Bob cards already, then you may get this card as life time free.