• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest savings back account with 1 lakh month maintenance balance

mudit.sharma

TF Select
Hi, pls suggest some strong bank account which can offer good benefits on maintaining 1 lakh monthly balance in account.

I am thinking of AU royale savings account.

On related note - wanted to know which would be better for 2 lac monthly balance - HDFC preferred/axis priority or any other? Want good app experience/good customer service/some pre approved credit card offers.

Currently have HDFC Classic salary acct - got ltf millenia and axis my zone and Flipkart cards. Which banking programme would better complement my cards

Why do you want to put 1 lac in savings account for just 3-4% ? Even If you put this money in Fd you will surely get minimum 600 per month without doing anything... Or you can invest in 12% club and get 1000 per month.

If you can derive more value than 1000 per month with savings account then you can go otherwise....

@mudit.sharma

AU Royale - I opened it last year. But then found nothing great, service is also okayish.

What benefits are you seeking? May be then someone can suggest.
Actually I already have Value account with AU and usually have funds the account so thought why not get there royal debit card which provide launge acess and movie ticket offer. Pls most the the charges are free for royal account. Most importantly my family members will also enjoy exclusive launge access as I will group there account with mine.

Actually I already have Value account with AU and usually have funds the account so thought why not get there royal debit card which provide launge acess and movie ticket offer. Pls most the the charges are free for royal account. Most importantly my family members will also enjoy exclusive launge access as I will group there account with mine.
Yes, you do get family banking - but the same is elsewhere too like in IndusInd Exclusive

Back